RPGM Complete [Translation Request ] Yuka-Scattered Large Youkai Pieces

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
How to unlock a kimono event?
This one is a bit convoluted.
1) Go to the inn and check in and control Yuuka at night
Note: You need to complete a quest of bringing tools to build the public bath and have the kimono from the tailor shop (I think)
2) Change into kimono in Yuuka's room
3) Go to the changing room and get Yuuka naked
4) Go to the public bath and after the bath,
5) Change back into the kimono and right below theres a room where you can interact to cool down
6) You'll get 2 scenes one after the other; Titfuck (Yuuka is asleep)-> Titfuck + fellatio (Yuuka is awake)
Reminder: You will need to Check in at the Inn again to get all the scenes

Now for the 2nd part of the event:

7) Repeat step 1 to 5 except that don't change into the kimono and go cool down naked
8) Go to sleep
9) In the morning the Inn keeper will tell you that you lost your key rooms
10) Repeat step 7 except that you don't need to cool down
11) Go to sleep and you'll be able to complete the event

Now I'm not sure if the last part of this event can only occur on a specific day so you might wanna do repeat step 10 again a few times. Let me know if it worked

• Love
Reactions: phonglangthienha

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
How to play this game on android port? it's unplayable, since the begining when you encounter a fight vs 4 monsters in a row following you, once one of monsters hits you, game freezes, and hero dies under lags. tried to disable FPS sync in game config, but it does not solve the problem. and can't edit the save, cuz android folder don't show this kind of folders in system folder.

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
Idk why the game always stuck on this error, (I downloaded the translated version of the game)
Try another archiver program to unzip the game archive. I recommend to use Bandizip. Also you should set a code page to japanese when unzipping the archive. Otherwise some characters in filenames can be broken.