Others [Translation Request] YUME-SAME [Excessm]

Gekiganger

Sep 26, 2018
Download DXADecodeW.zip.
Unzip to the main game folder.
With left-click drag data.wolf onto DXAdecode.exe.
Wait.
Delete data.wolf
Install translation
I've tried this, but when I drag the Data.wolf file onto the other one, I get a window appear for a split second, and then nothing happens. Any idea what could be the problem?

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
I've tried this, but when I drag the Data.wolf file onto the other one, I get a window appear for a split second, and then nothing happens. Any idea what could be the problem?
Here is the game with the translation V2 already installed.
If you have a more new version of the translation from =together=, then just drop it into the datа folder.

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
There's always Kemono.party but this site is not stable at all and is much less likely to have patreon content up to date.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
yiff.party is dead so if you want the translation without being jewed by patreon you'll have to wait for them to finish the entire thing, I think they release it for free once it's finished
Unless someone uploads it here, of course
that was the thing they do in the past. Now the translation for their works will be available for patreons ONLY or if they will release it as an official translation in dlsite like lust grimm and succubus prison..

Reactions: Estella69

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
yiff.party is dead so if you want the translation without being jewed by patreon you'll have to wait for them to finish the entire thing, I think they release it for free once it's finished
Unless someone uploads it here, of course
by my calculation it should be done in august unless there's some kind of delay

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone got insight as to how far along the translation is coming? Can't see anything on Together's patreon except for the title of each post.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
We likely won't get an up to date translation posted on here until the complete translation is released due to yiff.party's death.