Others [Translation Request] YUME-SAME [Excessm]

pathfinde6256

Dec 6, 2017
Here you go:

Do note that I did experience one crash when trying to replay a character. (there's some ice women there, crashed on that for me)
Other than that, the game works just fine.

In order to apply the patch:
1. Rename Data.wolf to Data.wolf.bak
2. Extract the folder called Data from the archive.
3. Copy paste it or move it into the game folder.
4. Done. Game should work with some items translated.

Have fun, peeps.
Can you send a non-MEGA link? I can't download stuff from MEGA

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Hemdom - I saw this.
I didn't check the translation. Is it the one I provided? Just curious.

If there's a better translation out there, I'd like to try it.

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
Hemdom - I saw this.
I didn't check the translation. Is it the one I provided? Just curious.

If there's a better translation out there, I'd like to try it.
It is different. One of the team members found it on an old "Upon Your Lips" forum

Reactions: blacknieve

Drunkenpowers

Sep 16, 2018
Yep i found it here no mention of where they got the patch or who did it and was already prepatched so couldnt get just the patch files

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
What version of the game is that anyways? I don't care too much atm since I'm just glad to have any translation (even if it is janky like all mtls ) Though I did notice the game was stuck on fullscreen, not sure how to make it windowed

Drunkenpowers

Sep 16, 2018
so just figured this one out you have to open the config exe then chang the options at the botom left from the top option to the bottom then hit the button that lights up at the bottom and then hit ok this should now fix the fullscreen issue Screenshot (15).png Screenshot (16).png

Reactions: Mustang Flex

MLGMartin

Aug 17, 2018
The problem for me with this machine translation is that it broke some of the defeat scenes(specifically the ones where it says "Translated by Alicmagic"), unsure if that was me installing it incorrectly or the translations itself, but they dont work now. Also this does not cover the parade buster crossover, the 1.1 bosses are not there.

PerroMuerto11

Jan 5, 2020
The problem for me with this machine translation is that it broke some of the defeat scenes(specifically the ones where it says "Translated by Alicmagic"), unsure if that was me installing it incorrectly or the translations itself, but they dont work now. Also this does not cover the parade buster crossover, the 1.1 bosses are not there.
I have this problem, how can i fix it ?

Nov 13, 2017
Together translations just put out a poll to see what game they should translate next on their patreon, Yume Same is in a close second atm. They're the team that did Parade Buster and Smashboy.