Others [Translation Request] YUME-SAME [Excessm]

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Shiet, still nothing from the dev either? Given the world burning down I guess it's to be expected whoever was working on the official translation isn't working rn

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I am not promising anything by saying this, but I'll try picking the game again and see if I can do some better translation.
I had encountered some difficulties in getting all the text, hence, the game is not machine translated 100%.
If I can overcome this obstacle, I can bring more to the table.

Reactions: Mustang Flex

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
- let's see if anything good comes out of this. I'll keep you posted.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
What's it say? I presume some news about people working on it officially?
Lazy much? :D Just pop into google translate or click the translate button on Twitter.
It's a proposal from my side to have the game machine translated. I don't know how correct the Japanese is, but it should be 90% accurate. I tried translating it back and forth to English in various sources.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Basically, if I can get the source code and the source text, I'll have a much easier time than extracting, converting, then translating stuff.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
To be honest, it would be nice if I could be his official "machine translator". He does have really nice games, out of the whole lot I've played.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Otherwise, if anyone has better suggestions of me reaching out to the author of the game, I am open to suggestions. :D

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I'll try a 2nd attempt to extract the text. There are some tools in Translator++ that might be used separately to get either more or better text translated. I'll do something this week. Will post an update in ~1 week or so.