• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
Hi there ,i made a partial machine translation
|tested only at the beginning maybe there will be other issues with name files|

• create a backup of your www/data and www/img/menus/main/commands folder
  • to prevent esc from crashing overwrite the www/img/menus/main/commands folder with commands.rar.
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
The commands one works, but for some reason the machine translation isn't working for me.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
Someone know how to learn skill thief ? when i want to loot a chest in npc house it need thief lv 2
Find guy by the tent in the underground slums accessible through the stairs in the prison, and take on his quest to jailbreak his pal from the same prison. You need a hairpin for this, which you can get either by monster loot or searching grasses.

mikiwa3300

May 27, 2018
Find guy by the tent in the underground slums accessible through the stairs in the prison, and take on his quest to jailbreak his pal from the same prison. You need a hairpin for this, which you can get either by monster loot or searching grasses.
after i finish i have a new quest. His friends tell me find a tool for him but i don''t know where is it? can u help me ? Thank you

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
i fucke the quest giving him the money to escape before taking the quest, lol

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
after i finish i have a new quest. His friends tell me find a tool for him but i don''t know where is it? can u help me ? Thank you
No, I'm not playing the game for you. Read the dialogue, it tells you it's up north from the city.

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
Someone has managed to become an evil witch is supposed to be at 300 karma but nothing and raised it to 1000, 400 and about 257 but nothing happens and as we are still waiting for a good mtl

mmosop

Sep 4, 2017
After paying off the debt from playing on the vip table the game just stops working ive tried this 4 times and its still the same anyone know if im doing awt wrong?

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
After paying off the debt from playing on the vip table the game just stops working ive tried this 4 times and its still the same anyone know if im doing awt wrong?
It seems that they uploaded a new update of the game in kimochi.info

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes