RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Jan/09/2022
  • Bug fixes
  • 様々なバグ修正、改良を施しました。詳細は修正履歴、Cienなどにて

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
Tbh with u idk sr xD
I already found the fault, it turns out that you must let it take are by the red spheres but while I was exploring one of the masmoras that do not see that it seems to be an underground tower there is a white sphere that is a demon with those is that you can become a witch evil but you lose all the level you have but if you have human children you level up and from there the bandits from different areas stop attacking you

ya di con la falla resulta que debes es dejar tomar son por la esferas rojas pero mientras exploraba una de las masmoras qno se ven q parece ser una torre subterranea ahi hay una esfera blanca que es un demonio con esas es que puedes comvertirte en una bruja malvada pero pierdes todo el nivel que llevas pero si tienes hijos humanos subes de nivel y de ahi te dejan de atacar los bandidos de distintas zonas

ragtime101

May 15, 2017
For anyone looking to translate stuff via MTL you guys should use Mingshibas offline translation tool, it is almost as good as DeepL in terms of the quality it produces (For VN, Jap Games, Manga) and is leagues ahead of google translate and the like, it is also far better than any of the old methods such as atlas, jdict etc.

I am not sure how it would integrate into the overall workflow because I myself do not produce MTL patches but I'm sure those of you that do would be able to figure it out.

The offline version does require a pretty good pc especially if you use CUDA integration (would require a 1060+ GPU).

For anyone interested go to:

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone has the 1.03 patch? The Mtool works fine with some tinkering. The worse is still the menus.

mmosop

Sep 4, 2017
anyone able to translate the quest log would really be helpfull while theres so meny of them?

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
Has anyone figured out how H-Skill system works? I put it on my "active skills" and it only shows up when I'm "bind" by enemy when I use it, it decreases the "bind" duration meter but nothing else.. no change in animation whatsoever

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Hey everybody. How's it going? How ya doin? So I made a Partial Translation patch for Magical Girl Konoha. The Partial is currently incomplete and I won't have time to work on it this week cause of work, but it's meant to eventually be a stand alone partial.
But for now, it can be used along side of the MTL that was posted earlier. Just drop it on top of the MTL, then drop the Common Events Patch on top of that. I had to translate a few entries in the Common Event's Database to get Konoha's Virginity status and Magical State in the H-Menu. However, since the MTL was for an older version, I decided to use 1.03's Common Event's and then include the one for the MTL separate, in case some people don't want to use and older version.
The Partial was made for 1.03, and I believe the MTL was for 1.02. But they might work together... Probably... Maybe...
A lot of Menu's have been translated. H-Stats, Bad States, Skills, Party selection, Archives and some of the Quest Logs. All of the Main Quests, and about 1/4 of the Sub Quests, and I didn't have time to start on the Guild Quests.
Sadly I return to work today, so I won't be able to work on it this week.

Step 1: Install Partial, allow all overwrites.
Step 2: Install Common Events for MTL if using MTL.
Step 3: Profits... Wait, that's not how that goes...

ANYWAYS! You'll see when you get in Game.

KTHXBAI!!!

Last edited:

bockso

Feb 5, 2018
Hey everybody. How's it going? How ya doin? So I made a Partial Translation patch for Magical Girl Konoha. The Partial is currently incomplete and I won't have time to work on it this week cause of work, but it's meant to eventually be a stand alone partial.
But for now, it can be used along side of the MTL that was posted earlier. Just drop it on top of the MTL, then drop the Common Events Patch on top of that. I had to translate a few entries in the Common Event's Database to get Konoha's Virginity status and Magical State in the H-Menu. However, since the MTL was for an older version, I decided to use 1.03's Common Event's and then include the one for the MTL separate, in case some people don't want to use and older version.
The Partial was made for 1.03, and I believe the MTL was for 1.02. But they might work together... Probably... Maybe...
A lot of Menu's have been translated. H-Stats, Bad States, Skills, Party selection, Archives and some of the Quest Logs. All of the Main Quests, and about 1/4 of the Sub Quests, and I didn't have time to start on the Guild Quests.

Step 3: Profits... Wait, that's now how that goes...

KTHXBAI!!!

Hello, I did everything in the first translation (from the other guy) + your files, but almost no dialogue is translated, only a few sentences in the menu, did I miss something or ?

Last edited:

Ryuuto12

Aug 9, 2017
Hello, I did everything in the first translation (from the other guy) + your files, but almost no dialogue is translated, only a few sentences in the menu, did I miss something or ?
Use the base commands files. It worked for me.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
When you install the MTL, you have to put the Data folder inside the www Folder. Then My Partial and the Common Event's patch go in the Main Folder.
You won't need the Command files, my Partial takes care of it.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Where are people finding v1.03? Searched everywhere.
I purchased it on DLSite. It's worth the price, it's an amazing game. And it's currently 10% off.
But, if you're unable to afford it. One of the uploaders on NYAA, if you go to their site linked on the NYAA page for 1.02, they have a download link to 1.03.

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
I purchased it on DLSite. It's worth the price, it's an amazing game. And it's currently 10% off.
But, if you're unable to afford it. One of the uploaders on NYAA, if you go to their site linked on the NYAA page for 1.02, they have a download link to 1.03.
but put the update link

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Alright, got one more for update. I renamed some of the categories for the items so that they appear properly with the translated Item Menu. So now it should be easier to navigate all the items in the menu.

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
I already found the fault, it turns out that you must let it take are by the red spheres but while I was exploring one of the masmoras that do not see that it seems to be an underground tower there is a white sphere that is a demon with those is that you can become a witch evil but you lose all the level you have but if you have human children you level up and from there the bandits from different areas stop attacking you

ya di con la falla resulta que debes es dejar tomar son por la esferas rojas pero mientras exploraba una de las masmoras qno se ven q parece ser una torre subterranea ahi hay una esfera blanca que es un demonio con esas es que puedes comvertirte en una bruja malvada pero pierdes todo el nivel que llevas pero si tienes hijos humanos subes de nivel y de ahi te dejan de atacar los bandidos de distintas zonas
Can you please send a screenshot of the area and demon?

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020

Step 3: Profits... Wait, that's not how that goes...

KTHXBAI!!!
what kind of program is this MTL?
Can you give me a link for it?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes