RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Titanime

Jun 27, 2018
names on NPC's heads and lewd exp pop-up lines aren't translated right? Just to make sure the translation is working as intended.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Share the quests file rrezz :p ... u know that's all we want here XD
Well currently all the Main and Sub quests are done. The Legendary, Lolimon and Guild quests are currently being worked on. Due to work I'm only able to work on it a few days out of the week But I hope to have it completed by Tuesday.
I've also redone the Map names and Portal menu so that all the locations match up so there's no confusion about where you're suppose to go.

AEBus

Oct 27, 2017

1.03 downloaded from , the files are compared byte for byte using Total Commander.
Sugoi (Supporters Only translate engine) TrsData.json for 1.03 + Partial Translate

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Well currently all the Main and Sub quests are done. The Legendary, Lolimon and Guild quests are currently being worked on. Due to work I'm only able to work on it a few days out of the week But I hope to have it completed by Tuesday.
I've also redone the Map names and Portal menu so that all the locations match up so there's no confusion about where you're suppose to go.
take your time on it. thanks for doing the translation on this

ty28

Oct 13, 2020
uuuuuuuhm the quest for Dion in the abandoned village of Rathore is bugged ? O o i find nothing (cat-sith+ mummy skill rank 2)

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
someone has had problems with the bookmaker in the slums that pays the debt once a day without stopping, but one pays at least 10 thousand and there he does not want to accept more than return at night and the collector says that you can not skip any day but you go home or to a hotel and nothing matters no matter how many days go by

alguno a tenido problemas con la casa de apuestas del barrio bajos que para pagar la deuda una vez al dia sin parar pero uno paga minino 10mil y ahi no quiere aceptar mas que vuelva en la noche y dice el cobrador que no se puede saltar ningun dia pero uno va para la casa o el un hotel y nada no importa cuantos dias pasen

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Okay, here is Updated Partial. Now includes all Quest logs translated. All Menu's translated. Portal Menu translated. Konoha's Feelings have been translated. And any more.
this patch comes with normal text chat?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Can we update the Theme with version 1.03 of the game (not to update by ourselvs or cheking all the theme) + file with translation.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Can we update the Theme with version 1.03 of the game (not to update by ourselvs or cheking all the theme) + file with translation.
Naw, just a partial that covered a lot of variables that weren't covered by the MTL.
There was another user here that had planned on making an MTL on top of the partial, as a lot of stuff in the partial require a fine touch or else you'll brick or break the game.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Okay, here is Updated Partial. Now includes all Quest logs translated. All Menu's translated. Portal Menu translated. Konoha's Feelings have been translated. And any more.
I applied the patch, but now some stuff got untranslated, like all gathering materials and monster drops for me.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
I applied the patch, but now some stuff got untranslated, like all gathering materials and monster drops for me.
If you're using the MTL the patch won't work for you.
The MTL is for 1.02, while my partial is for 1.03.
1.03 has a lot of bug fixes up from 1.02, and also the MTL introduced a lot of bugs as well.
I'd recommend either using the MTL, or the Partial but not both.
I'd wait until the other user makes their MTL as I believe they had intended on using my Partial as the base.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
What are you using for translation
I'm using a few different programs. RPG Maker MV, Notepad++, DeepL, Google and Microsoft Translate.
I'm not doing a machine translation of what I'm translating so that the text properly fits in the windows and is easier to understand.
I'm not sure what the other user was going to use, but they seemed to have their own MTL program they were goinf to run.
Due to the amount of different scripts and Plugins in the game automating certain things would likely brick your game, so doing it manually ensures the game is playable and not broken

Reactions: Danthen

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm using a few different programs. RPG Maker MV, Notepad++, DeepL, Google and Microsoft Translate.
I'm not doing a machine translation of what I'm translating so that the text properly fits in the windows and is easier to understand.
I'm not sure what the other user was going to use, but they seemed to have their own MTL program they were goinf to run.
Due to the amount of different scripts and Plugins in the game automating certain things would likely brick your game, so doing it manually ensures the game is playable and not broken
Are you translating this game aside from the Partial that you did?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes