RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Are you translating this game aside from the Partial that you did?
I believe MuninKai will be creating an MTL when the Partial is done. At most I could probably run the remaining files through Translator++, but I won't be able to dedicate any time to the game once the Partial is complete.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I believe MuninKai will be creating an MTL when the Partial is done. At most I could probably run the remaining files through Translator++, but I won't be able to dedicate any time to the game once the Partial is complete.
I see too bad Why MTL tho? Not edited?

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
I see too bad Why MTL tho? Not edited?
MTL is quicker. Manually would take literally forever. But my Partial is covering a lot of things that could probably break the game if they were ran through an MTL.
Also, this is a very big game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
MTL is quicker. Manually would take literally forever. But my Partial is covering a lot of things that could probably break the game if they were ran through an MTL.
Also, this is a very big game.
If you had a few translators to help would it work out?

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Up to y'all. The Next update to the Partial will probably be the last and it will have all the important bits that aren't dialogue translated.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Up to y'all. The Next update to the Partial will probably be the last and it will have all the important bits that aren't dialogue translated.
Well Yeah I asked If someone could help he said he could help but my other friend said he wasn't confident on his japanese so he asked if he could help with Image editing instead

Reactions: Rrezz

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Well Yeah I asked If someone could help he said he could help but my other friend said he wasn't confident on his japanese so he asked if he could help with Image editing instead
Images for menus are already edited, unless you want to edit that Text Blurb you get at the intro of the game.

Reactions: zev87

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Images for menus are already edited, unless you want to edit that Text Blurb you get at the intro of the game.
Oh I see by the way I think you me at discord I'll message you there by the way the Engine is RPGMaker VX Ace right?

Reactions: Rrezz

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh I see by the way I think you me at discord I'll message you there by the way the Engine is RPGMaker VX Ace right?
No it is MV.
I would absolutely love it if someone gave this at least a well-edited MTL

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No it is MV.
I would absolutely love it if someone gave this at least a well-edited MTL
Well It's not going to be an MTL that's for sure Because the translator that I talked to is Already translating the Failure Witch Iris xDD

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
This game is such a slog. The Guild Quest system is incredibly tedious. You need to hunt specific enemies and I know it's just confirmation bias but it feels like the devs selected the ones that appear at the lowest rates. Definitely more fun to just cheat to max level and play for story, which is not half bad even with just MTL. This is bug-tested for a Good End route with some exploration of lewd routes. I don't know if there are things specific to the Fallen routes that might still be broken.

and Gallery Unlocked full save (not all Lorimon were found)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who want to make the translation better, here is all the scraped Japanese text with instructions for how to edit it:

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
This game is such a slog. The Guild Quest system is incredibly tedious. You need to hunt specific enemies and I know it's just confirmation bias but it feels like the devs selected the ones that appear at the lowest rates. Definitely more fun to just cheat to max level and play for story, which is not half bad even with just MTL. This is bug-tested for a Good End route with some exploration of lewd routes. I don't know if there are things specific to the Fallen routes that might still be broken.

and Gallery Unlocked full save (not all Lorimon were found)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who want to make the translation better, here is all the scraped Japanese text with instructions for how to edit it:

The quest board errors and says that a file is missing.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes