RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Isn't a link, it's an attachment. I just downloaded it, so its uploaded fine.
If it doesn't download properly, it's probably Client side, and I won't be able to do anything about that since I down run the Site.
The attachment server was down for a while yesterday so was probably during that period he had issues

Reactions: Rrezz

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Here is Hotfix for Partial. Bug was found and now bug is Fix. Just install and overwrite.

tienbinh

Jan 27, 2018
Sorry for my stupid ass can't understand things, but right now as for 1.03, There is no MTL for partial, right?. Or I'm just stupid.

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
First, I'd like to thank you guys for putting in the work that you have and are towards this game, very much appreciated!

But like tienbinh, I just want to confirm, for 1.03, you can only either use the MTL or the partial, right? There is no MTL that plays nice with the partial? And finally, is there a MTL for 1.03 at all? I know there's one for 1.02, but will that one work in the new version?

PeacefulPanda

Dec 14, 2018
Could a kind soul please do a step by step as to what files to download and where to put them (and in what order) to have the most complete translation available for smooth brains like myself... Or even better upload the whole game with the translation functioning ?
Mine broke at some point.. i couldn't tell you why :v
Pretty please.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry for my stupid ass can't understand things, but right now as for 1.03, There is no MTL for partial, right?. Or I'm just stupid.
First, I'd like to thank you guys for putting in the work that you have and are towards this game, very much appreciated!

But like tienbinh, I just want to confirm, for 1.03, you can only either use the MTL or the partial, right? There is no MTL that plays nice with the partial? And finally, is there a MTL for 1.03 at all? I know there's one for 1.02, but will that one work in the new version?
I'm just bug testing something right now but I'll have it ready to go soon. Now that Rrezz is done, I'll package them into one download. If you want to start playing on an older version of his work, my MTL is on the previous page.

Could a kind soul please do a step by step as to what files to download and where to put them (and in what order) to have the most complete translation available for smooth brains like myself... Or even better upload the whole game with the translation functioning ?
Mine broke at some point.. i couldn't tell you why :v
Pretty please.
Anyone uploading the game to F95 risks a ban, so you're on your own there. There are plenty of sites like Anime-Sharing, ULMF, and Sukebei that have 1.03.

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
You could skip Hscenes before 1.03?
Yea by skip I mean clicking on the squares on the right side of the screen when H scene is happening, which lets you to skip into specific stage of the scene or end it. Now clicking on them doesn't do anything for some reason

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes