RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
When will black panda release a new game?

Also is there a way to save the others magical girl when quest to save them are failed

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
When will black panda release a new game?

Also is there a way to save the others magical girl when quest to save them are failed
LQ2Gaiden really hit the jackpot for them, so it could be quite a while before they come out with a new game. They posted a tweet that said they are considering remaking one of their older games, but I haven't stumbled across anything that said they were preparing or working on anything new right now.

I don't think there is a way to save those girls if you fail the quests. You can reload an older save and go try again, but I don't think you get another chance if you ignored/failed the quest.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
LQ2Gaiden really hit the jackpot for them, so it could be quite a while before they come out with a new game. They posted a tweet that said they are considering remaking one of their older games, but I haven't stumbled across anything that said they were preparing or working on anything new right now.

I don't think there is a way to save those girls if you fail the quests. You can reload an older save and go try again, but I don't think you get another chance if you ignored/failed the quest.
Poor melesa :'(

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So apparently, it is going to get an official English translation (probably just MTL given the times we live in), and BlackPanda wants to release it on Steam? Excited for that to last all of 5 minutes before being reported for the obviously not Steam appropriate content. Only way that stays on Steam longer than 10 minutes is if it's an FBI honeypot.

Reactions: uchihafabio
Nov 20, 2020
Devs need to stop pandering to a "steam release".... The only way it'd fly in ANY form is if it was butchered beyond what the game's meant to be.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022

image-800.jpg

Do you /or someone have any informations about this :)

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
I guess the answer is pretty obvious but I wanted to know if there is any way to cure the dark witch state and revert to a magical girl ?
I did a save just before becoming one so I can reload, but I'm still curious.

Tried to birth a human but you don't loose your dark witch powers this way anymore. So resurection stone is out of the picture.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I guess the answer is pretty obvious but I wanted to know if there is any way to cure the dark witch state and revert to a magical girl ?

Tried to birth a human but you don't loose your dark witch powers this way anymore. So resurection stone is out of the picture.
That is a good question, never even thought of that. I doubt it, and haven't seen anything in the files that would indicate it's possible.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018

there is an item "Transmigration Stone" (id405) in the game files. He must somehow add a free-shift plinth to the house. However, my cheat cat does it in a cheating way. True ending also transform Konoha to Magical Girl EX from DW
There is also an unused Black Panda class and char in the game

Last edited:

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
The fact that they're even considering this game for Steam makes me laugh. I've played very little of this game, but without basically turning it into something totally different, I can't even see this game making it past whoever receives submissions of games over there. Pretty sure this is a pipe dream at best.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
That is a good question, never even thought of that. I doubt it, and haven't seen anything in the files that would indicate it's possible.
There is a way. If you do the frida quest and try uncorrupting valeria. If you are a dark witch, she will force use it on you, reverting you to magical girl

Reactions: TheodoreBear

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
There is a way. If you do the frida quest and try uncorrupting valeria. If you are a dark witch, she will force use it on you, reverting you to magical girl
after that, if you defeat Valeria to avenge Frida as a magical girl, you get this transmigration stone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it gives you the ability to turn a magical girl into a devil witch and vice versa

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
hola gente e intentado traducir este juego pero no se porque se me desactiva los controles e usado el traslate ++ para ello o alguno que recomienden mejor

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes