RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I mean ... It's not really nuked, just that for now you can't reply but the game is here, i can access it no problem

Unless you talk about like the game won't have anymore content and it's not far or whatever, here won't have a thing to say.

https://f95zone.to/threads/violated-princess-v1-00-omoidashiwarai.173347/
If it wasn't really nuked, then I'm glad I was wrong. I thought it would, to be honest, because of what I said

To be fair her actual age isn't even said anywhere in the game. Serena herself says she's not a child lmao. But anyway I'll refrain talking about it here further. Sheryl is a great game so far and I absolutely love how dark it gets with the elves arc
Serena in VP I can't say, because I haven't finished the game (although it has been already implied that she is YOUNG. As in Capital letters young, I mean.

Nanako, IIRC, is stablished IN GAME (that's it, in VH) that she is 15. And she is older than Serena.

The point is moot, though, because VP wasn't nuked afterall, and I'm glad to be wrong.

And yeah, Sheryl is a good game.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
anyone have full save?
Here. There are two scenes I haven't found, but you can unlock them in the gallery. And as far as I know, I have all the weapons, armors, and most if not all the accesories. Also the true ending unlocked, IIRC, the ending 0.