RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Welp, it did not work for me.

Yesterday was using laptop, hoping it would work.
Finally on pc, and my hope were crushed~

Had to stick my face with the monitor because screen resolution is big :HideThePain:
(not that big of a deal, but being able to change resolution would be much appreciated)

***btw I really look like a dork and horny one at that, playing this game with my face so close to monitor lol
Try using Sizer by Brian Apps. You can get it from this link, though do take note it's a http site.

Reactions: gervid

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Try using Sizer by Brian Apps. You can get it from this link, though do take note it's a http site.
Having alternative is more than welcome, though.... I need to learn more about it.
Time to dig.

Although, it works now by rewriting game.ini
I forgot that I didn't translate the title of the game in the Game.ini file of the 1.3 download of the game I posted below. Open Game.ini in notepad and replace
Code:
Title=シェリル-金色の竜と遺跡の島- 製品版+アペンド Ver.1.3 [Ctrl]スキップ[Shift]ウィンドウ消去[Q]スキルアイテムセット[D]スキル[S]アイテム[F5]画面サイズ変更
with
Code:
Title=Sheryl ~The Golden Dragon and the Ancient Isle~ + Append Ver.1.3
This should work once and for all.
If you're curious, the plugin grabs the name of the game from the System.rvdata2 file and searches for a window with that same name to find the window to resize. The plugin broke because the names didn't match up, but it should be good now. At least the long wait for the thread's approval means I can get all these bugs worked out.
Didn't know that it grabs from System.rvdata2
Much obliged.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
They are available only in New Game+ from the vendor in the slums. He doesn't sell the lewdify for whatever reason, so I added it in for the next time I post a patch.
Not quite, you need to just finish the game, but you don't need to start a new game+.

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Nope. For some context, the last game I had to have checked took 12 days from thread submission to being approved and that was a game with like 1/15th the amount of content. So far we're about at 8 days.
Thanks for telling us! With that said, it'll probably take a long time then.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Will this thread become official? Or you'll make a new one? If you do, show us with a link here.
A new thread has already been created; it's currently in r7 purgatory waiting to be judged. If the mods deem it too loli then it'll never reappear, but if not it'll randomly show up in Latest Updates at some point. Hopefully soon, but sometimes games can spend quite a while under review.

UnknownKnownX

May 21, 2021
Is there any way to reduce the infamy level?

Also kinda curious, whenever we ran pass civilian using the rail bus, does it affect anything? they still respawned when i came back from the trip though

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Is there any way to reduce the infamy level?

Also kinda curious, whenever we ran pass civilian using the rail bus, does it affect anything? they still respawned when i came back from the trip though
After finishing the game, you can buy pills to reduce or augment the infamy in the slums. You can also buy pills to reduce lewdness.

And as far as I've seen, the only thing that happens when the rail bus run through civillians is to give the player the unknown meat. It doesn't affect infamy. If it runs through monster, it gives the player their drops.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A new thread has already been created; it's currently in r7 purgatory waiting to be judged. If the mods deem it too loli then it'll never reappear, but if not it'll randomly show up in Latest Updates at some point. Hopefully soon, but sometimes games can spend quite a while under review.
To add some background to this all members of the staff need to vote for a game to be banned or approved. that means approve, deny, or abstain. If all votes are not received a game will sit in limbo for months until it does. This has happened to several games in the past. (either that or someone forgot to make the thread public. Idk which lol)

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
To add some background to this all members of the staff need to vote for a game to be banned or approved. that means approve, deny, or abstain. If all votes are not received a game will sit in limbo for months until it does. This has happened to several games in the past. (either that or someone forgot to make the thread public. Idk which lol)
Thanks for be around and keep an eye in it. The day it get approved please make the thread if you can.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
how can i bring elves's attacker to justice ??? "In the mission friend and enemies"
After you defeat Hart and go to sleep in workshop (or simply go in and get out), surely you notice there's another cult scene.
Eventually they'll meet justice.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for be around and keep an eye in it. The day it get approved please make the thread if you can.
There is no need. A thread exists it is just hidden. they will move it to games if it is approved.