RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

looping22

Oct 10, 2019
Is it every spot or just one spot? I may have missed one accidentally. And does the game crash midway through the textbox with that same NoMethodError?
Crashes on talking to deborah again after taking the quest,
Crashes if you go directly to the westernmost spot. (did not crash on a reload after completing the quest)
and yes, crashed midway through.

The others seem to work. I must have taken the crash for granted after my first post (because i went west), sorry about that.

Again big thanks for your work!

Last edited:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Crashes on talking to deborah again after taking the quest,
Crashes if you go directly to the westernmost spot. (did not crash on a reload after completing the quest)
and yes, crashed midway through.

The others seem to work. I must have taken the crash for granted after my first post (because i went west), sorry about that.

Again big thanks for your work!
Fixed, I missed a line of dialogue with Deborah (+translated their names which I guess I forgot to do) and another spot.

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
I was dicking around some editors and found the "Evil/Good Nut" and "Lewdity/DeLewdifier" items. They were especially handy in manipulating Infamy so that I can easily get the different endings. And I'm fairly certain I've done all the requests/sidequests, even the more hidden ones like the Elf Village restoration quest line and Millia's support quests (which are only unlocked after losing and just continuing on a couple of times), but I've yet to encounter these items properly in the game. Are they hidden behind some really rare or obscure recipe/quest/shop/spawn location I must've missed or are they actually dummied out items that can only be put in the game through external means?

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I was dicking around some editors and found the "Evil/Good Nut" and "Lewdity/DeLewdifier" items. They were especially handy in manipulating Infamy so that I can easily get the different endings. And I'm fairly certain I've done all the requests/sidequests, even the more hidden ones like the Elf Village restoration quest line and Millia's support quests (which are only unlocked after losing and just continuing on a couple of times), but I've yet to encounter these items properly in the game. Are they hidden behind some really rare or obscure recipe/quest/shop/spawn location I must've missed or are they actually dummied out items that can only be put in the game through external means?
They are available only in New Game+ from the vendor in the slums. He doesn't sell the lewdify for whatever reason, so I added it in for the next time I post a patch.

Reactions: Cryogic

EroOji

Sep 14, 2020
Is there like a wiki or guide for this game, I'm late game and is hard to find some specific items.

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
There was a resolution changing plugin that I broke but I think I fixed it. Try this patch and tell me if pressing f5 changes the resolution.
cactuar thank you for all your hard work (y)
Does this resolution patch for F5 button include the most updated translation too?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello Cactuar, Good translation from what I saw so far. nice job. With that being said, I checked this translation earlier and found a few missed lines for the translation. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly where they were. But I think the majority I saw were in H scenes where the men are fantasizing about fucking Sheryl. If I have more time later Ill see If I can snag some screen shots. Also random lines existing where Protags name has not been translated on the text box.

Sorry for a less then helpful report. I will see if I can grab some better details when I have some free time.

Reactions: Cryogic and cactuar

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
There was a resolution changing plugin that I broke but I think I fixed it. Try this patch and tell me if pressing f5 changes the resolution.

Welp, it did not work for me.

Yesterday was using laptop, hoping it would work.
Finally on pc, and my hope were crushed~

Had to stick my face with the monitor because screen resolution is big :HideThePain:
(not that big of a deal, but being able to change resolution would be much appreciated)

***btw I really look like a dork and horny one at that, playing this game with my face so close to monitor lol

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Welp, it did not work for me.

Yesterday was using laptop, hoping it would work.
Finally on pc, and my hope were crushed~

Had to stick my face with the monitor because screen resolution is big :HideThePain:
(not that big of a deal, but being able to change resolution would be much appreciated)

***btw I really look like a dork and horny one at that, playing this game with my face so close to monitor lol
I forgot that I didn't translate the title of the game in the Game.ini file of the 1.3 download of the game I posted below. Open Game.ini in notepad and replace
Code:
Title=シェリル-金色の竜と遺跡の島- 製品版+アペンド Ver.1.3 [Ctrl]スキップ[Shift]ウィンドウ消去[Q]スキルアイテムセット[D]スキル[S]アイテム[F5]画面サイズ変更
with
Code:
Title=Sheryl ~The Golden Dragon and the Ancient Isle~ + Append Ver.1.3
This should work once and for all.
If you're curious, the plugin grabs the name of the game from the System.rvdata2 file and searches for a window with that same name to find the window to resize. The plugin broke because the names didn't match up, but it should be good now. At least the long wait for the thread's approval means I can get all these bugs worked out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cryogic and gervid