RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

smithyrheens

Nov 6, 2017
To install the update just download the 1.3 version from my post above and drag and replace the data folder.
Selecting either response at this NPC causes the game to crash for me on the current tl patch. It's probably some variable not being assigned correctly, because it doesn't seem to crash at the other, similar, NPCs.
old man house.png

Reactions: cactuar

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
^

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I had issue here, can't stick Debotah sticker to the wall
View attachment 2779096 View attachment 2779099
Forgot to put an escape character for the / in that textbox. I've attached a fix, just replace the files in the data folder. It also includes the most recent patch for anybody who can't wait for the game thread to be posted.
That looks like a version of the game without the append data. Did you download that copy of the game from my post a few weeks ago in this thread?

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
How to work in brothel?
Keep doing requests that involve Sex Industry items. Once you progress the request chain that to the point that it asks for Day After pills, clear it and the brothel manager will eventually spawn in the Adventurer's guild to thank Sheryl and open up the brothel for her. You also need at least 30 lewdness to start whoring Sheryl out.

On a related note. Does Infamy actually do anything besides unlocking the Steal function? And is that chained prisoner blocked by a guard in the prison someone you actually get to interact with? Or is it just setting flavor?

Reactions: Zappelin

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Keep doing requests that involve Sex Industry items. Once you progress the request chain that to the point that it asks for Day After pills, clear it and the brothel manager will eventually spawn in the Adventurer's guild to thank Sheryl and open up the brothel for her. You also need at least 30 lewdness to start whoring Sheryl out.

On a related note. Does Infamy actually do anything besides unlocking the Steal function? And is that chained prisoner blocked by a guard in the prison someone you actually get to interact with? Or is it just setting flavor?
Infamy only effects which ending you get. 0 for good/true end, 80+ for "evil" end. And no, that guard is never scripted to move from that spot and the prisoner is just a regular prison NPC. Favorability on the other hand is useless as far as I can tell. There's quite a bit of scrapped content like a strip club and the arena, so I wouldn't be surprised if favorability is too.

Reactions: SagingCoffee

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Is there any way to reduce infamy? Because at first I avoided infamy, then the event to get the steal skill appeared and I started to get some to unlock it.

Edit: Yes, there is. After finishing the game for the firs time (I guess that's the trigger, at least that's when I noticed it), you can buy pills to reduce or increase infamy by 10 points, and another item to reduce lewdeness (I guess that's also needed for certain endings)

Last edited:

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
how can i play with xbox controller? i'm getting really tired of using kbd
Pretty sure the game supports controllers natively, but you'll have to go through extra hoops for combat if you want to use magic or heal up using items. I suggest adding the game on Steam as a non-Steam game and fix the keybinds from there.

looping22

Oct 10, 2019
Forgot to put an escape character for the / in that textbox. I've attached a fix, just replace the files in the data folder. It also includes the most recent patch for anybody who can't wait for the game thread to be posted.
Big thanks!
I replaced all the files in the data folder, unfortunately this doesn't fix the issue for me. I still get the same error, any advice?

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Big thanks!
I replaced all the files in the data folder, unfortunately this doesn't fix the issue for me. I still get the same error, any advice?
Is it every spot or just one spot? I may have missed one accidentally. And does the game crash midway through the textbox with that same NoMethodError?