RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Update: I'm about 60-70% done I'd guess. Still a bunch of H-scenes, story, npcs, some annoying systems, blah blah blah left to translate. People are asking for the 1.3 version so I uploaded a copy of the game with everything I've translated included. Hope to have this done before the final version of Encode Encore is released, but if it's not I'm going to finish that first before I continue working on this.

Can anyone share pls??
So nobody here has the 1.3 append?

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Update: I'm about 60-70% done I'd guess. Still a bunch of H-scenes, story, npcs, some annoying systems, blah blah blah left to translate. People are asking for the 1.3 version so I uploaded a copy of the game with everything I've translated included. Hope to have this done before the final version of Encode Encore is released, but if it's not I'm going to finish that first before I continue working on this.

Do you have a mega link of it or gofile by chance? apparently those links don't work on my country.

Benun

Mar 31, 2022
is there a guide about this game because I'm stuck about the quest that was given

BlacKeR1

Feb 13, 2020

Thanks love your hard work

Reactions: cactuar

ZMaker

Mar 21, 2021

My next starter in Pokemon shall carry your name. Keep up the good work

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
any ways to get for holy water?
You unlock the recipe by completing the first "bathing with Deborah" event which happens inside the workshop after talking to her around town a few times. The ingredients (pee, vomit, spit) can be obtained from another Deborah event inside the workshop after completing all of her bathing events.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Update: Nearly done. As for what's left, I've got about a dozen h-scenes, the cg room, item collection hints, stealing system, some quest names and some random NPCs to work on. Hopefully will be done within a couple weeks or so.

As for the images, the only one I think I will translate is the menu screen. I have no redrawing/artistic experience and these images would include a lot of redrawing to look nice. There are over 400 item collection images alone that would take an eternity. Kinda sucks, but it is what it is.

To install the update just download the 1.3 version from my post above and drag and replace the data folder.