RPGM [Translation Requset]Sheryl(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

akinosan

Dec 25, 2018
I am tranlating this game but I cant used transator ++ so i chosse the hard way to translate this game is use rpgVX ace
Screenshot 2021-07-13 002456.png
I think if i am not lazy or have some bug i think i will finish this in this month or i am hard work I will change japan word (look that pink text it not a font but it was picture) replace them with my photoshop art I think i can get it into english and this translate is web translate but i recheck it
etc.I am not born in english langauge use so if it have some weird gammar i very sorry!! hope when finish you like my translate!!!

anyone

May 11, 2017
I am tranlating this game but I cant used transator ++ so i chosse the hard way to translate this game is use rpgVX ace
View attachment 1294344
I think if i am not lazy or have some bug i think i will finish this in this month or i am hard work I will change japan word (look that pink text it not a font but it was picture) replace them with my photoshop art I think i can get it into english and this translate is web translate but i recheck it
etc.I am not born in english langauge use so if it have some weird gammar i very sorry!! hope when finish you like my translate!!!
how are you transl... it ? to youer nativ language then to english or jap to english?

anyone

May 11, 2017
honestly i translate from jap to polish then english XD
this way i can get the meaning of text more correctly

ifritpls

Jun 9, 2020
View attachment 1294344
bless, thank you

hirano963

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1294344
Just a few changes that I think would improve the translation:
[Flame attribute] [attack] [range straight Line] -> [Fire] [Attack] [Range: Straight Line]
Get it! -> Acquired!

I'm not a native speaker, but if you want I could proofread your translation

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
If someone wants to play the game with MTL, there is this pretty useful tool:
It is a lot of gibberish, but you will mostly understand what is going on.

anyone

May 11, 2017
If someone wants to play the game with MTL, there is this pretty useful tool:
It is a lot of gibberish, but you will mostly understand what is going on.
looks sus