Tool Translator++ 4.9.28 Standard Version / Developer Version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xanax1488

Feb 13, 2021
What is the point of the developer version if you still need a patch to run games in the program itself

:mad:

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Translator++ BULLSHIT!!!!!

I use my own code who translate RenPy and MTool for translate RPGM !!!

I just collect all text in one file and open this file like webpage and browser automatycally translate to me. I clik another once to my .exe and all translated text writing back to files.
Auto-changing path to fonts of course.

I was create this tool for myself.

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
If anyone has the Patreon version ($1ver will be enough), please share the Translator++\ www\addons\transDeepl folder :unsure:

Last edited:

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
isn't this a pay to use software? If I download it do I have to pay to use its best features?
Yes, translator ++ is paid (it has a released version but Dreamsavior made modifications so that some things did not work correctly) some functions you have to pay to install, others require a subscription to continue using them, there are also released functions. If you buy the translator ++ program, don't share it, but the folder that has the addons has no problems and you can share it (anonymously)

Reactions: Time Killer1981

VoinTeni

Dec 10, 2018

I just collect all text in one file and open this file like webpage and browser automatycally translate to me. I clik another once to my .exe and all translated text writing back to files.

Did you write to brag?
If you didn't intend to share it, then why did write it?

Last edited:

testing101hi

Sep 3, 2020

Can you share?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Can someone help me? I keep trying to translate this one RPG maker game. I can get the main menu and stat screen and iventory and all that in english but the rest keeps refusing to be translated and keeps defaulting back to japanese and when i check agian it's somehow untranslated.

I willt ake any help that can be offered.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Yes, translator ++ is paid (it has a released version but Dreamsavior made modifications so that some things did not work correctly) some functions you have to pay to install, others require a subscription to continue using them, there are also released functions. If you buy the translator ++ program, don't share it, but the folder that has the addons has no problems and you can share it (anonymously)
you mean these goodies (i had writen 5.3. but it is 5.12)

Reactions: TheExorcist-

Itsuka Shiro

May 2, 2021
you mean these goodies (i had writen 5.3. but it is 5.12)
Thank you very much for your contribution, you are doing us a great favor, you are a hero, I reviewed one by one and saw that many addons were quite outdated with the ones I already had, and some the same, in the end I re-uploaded the updated ones that work with the public version (tested).

TheExorcist-

Dec 8, 2019
Thank you very much for your contribution, you are doing us a great favor, you are a hero, I reviewed one by one and saw that many addons were quite outdated with the ones I already had, and some the same, in the end I re-uploaded the updated ones that work with the public version (tested).
What version are you testing?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote