Tool RPGM Ren'Py Translator for RPG Maker and RenPy(demo)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Steygan

Feb 4, 2018
Steygan

v0.4 comments:
* its not grinding my CPU at 100% now anymore, thank you!
* the updated count, while working on a specific file is nice, easy to see things are still alive.
* Please consider adding the ability to resize the window and various UI/UX components.

I will report on whether it completes and translation fidelity later.

EDIT: "Skills.json progress: just wait... " is alarming lol

EDIT 2: "An error has occured, Text must not be empty" but toward the end of the files, in a "Troops.json" Looks like most of the dialog probably went through... The translation procedure might also still be running, its not clear. It would be cool if it could continue past error conditions.

Please consider outputting error conditions in the text window, with location information about what caused the error in the JSON. And also recovering from errors and attempting to continue?

The translation looks troubled, lots of random Hex interspersed and names did not shift:
Under some conditions the program does not translate names, this was done in the beginning, the reason being that these names translate differently and your characters can change the name during the dialog. I am painfully looking at the screenshots... I will add a workaround, it is planned for the next version

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote