Tool Ren'Py Translator Renpy games Phoenix translate V4 and Phoenix Community Beta

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "rackam50, postagem: 4304831, membro: 481296"]
Para a versão 4, para pessoas que querem o software em seu próprio idioma, criei um arquivo ini, você só precisa enviá-lo de volta para mim, uma vez traduzido desta forma, quando uma versão 4 lançada, será diretamente no seu idioma.
[/ CITAR]

Portugues BR

Reactions: EnlyZ

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
How can I leave the target language of the automatic translator? because every time I choose the target language and translate a sentence it goes back to French.

It would also be nice if you could translate many lines at once, translating one by one in a game takes a long time. but thanks for the program, it will help a lot of people.

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
How can I leave the target language of the automatic translator? because every time I choose the target language and translate a sentence it goes back to French.

It would also be nice if you could translate many lines at once, translating one by one in a game takes a long time. but thanks for the program, it will help a lot of people.
Rackamtranslate connects directly to DeepL, I don't see what's the problem. Just go to the advanced settings and write the abbreviated language, for Italian 'pt' for English 'en' etc.

852465_IMG_20200928_140909.jpg

Maxo

Sep 23, 2017
La v4 est sorti. Vous avez la possibilité d'avoir l'interface dans votre langue, la possibilité d'adapter les couleurs de l'interface, de choisir la police d'écriture et la taille etc. Toute ces fonctions sont à modifier dans les fichiers ini du dossier config. Pour le traducteur, vous devez toujours changer l’adresse pour qu’il traduise dans la langue que vous voulez.

The v4 is out. You have the possibility to have the interface in your language, the possibility to adapt the interface colors, choose the font and size etc. All these functions are to be modified in the ini files in the config folder. For translator's you always have to change the address so that it translates into the language you want.

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
No this is not possible. If Re engage appears it is that there is an action to be done either there is a duplicate or there is a tag to replace.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
So there's no way. I was thinking of putting a little program to be pressing the mouse button in lope for 3 seconds to be translating line by line in Phoenix translate V4 alone while I am away, but with the "re engage" command that appears outside the mouse pointer he stops translating. the way and manual. thanks for making the program available :).

mike0612

Jun 11, 2020
Bonjour, un tuto est bientôt prévu ? Parce que quand je cherche un fichier .rpy je n'ai rien qui apparait dans le logiciel :/ Donc je ne dois pas comprendre comment il fonctionne.

rackam50

Mar 7, 2018
a tu regarder le video
Bonjour, un tuto est bientôt prévu ? Parce que quand je cherche un fichier .rpy je n'ai rien qui apparait dans le logiciel :/ Donc je ne dois pas comprendre comment il fonctionne.
a tu regarder la video before