Tool Translator++ Ver.3.10.1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sowland

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to add a blank space at the beginning of one of the lines in the translation? I'm translating a game where many lines are part of a bigger sentence and I need to add a blank space at the beginning, however, the program automatically trims the blank space and doesn't let me add it
Have you tried using a line break? You can do those in RPGmaker by just writing \n in the textbox.

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
Use alt+00160
Same, the program just removes anything that seems like a blank space at the beginning.
For the time being, I just replaced it with another character that doesn't affect the sentence that much, but I would like to know if there is a way to add a blank space at the beginning anyways.

Dec 27, 2019
Same, the program just removes anything that seems like a blank space at the beginning.
For the time being, I just replaced it with another character that doesn't affect the sentence that much, but I would like to know if there is a way to add a blank space at the beginning anyways.
Ok, theres another way, if you use "space" on the black box it will stay when you move to another cell, but if you edit that cell again it will delete the space again, so as long as you no longer touch that cell the space in the beginning will stay.

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
Ok, theres another way, if you use "space" on the black box it will stay when you move to another cell, but if you edit that cell again it will delete the space again, so as long as you no longer touch that cell the space in the beginning will stay.
That worked!! Thanks a lot, really appreciate it! :D

bartosz

Jun 25, 2017
Hi could someone tell me how can I translate game Mai Nai ver 1.3 I just don't get it, game is amazing and has big amount of content butI just don't know if I even do correct things. If someone could just tell me what to do step by step I would be very grateful

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for sharing this

btw, what is the difference between the standard and developer version?

Sowland

Apr 30, 2020
Thank you for sharing this

btw, what is the difference between the standard and developer version?
According to the developer of the tool:
"Bigger in size. Some window's information that overlays the application may be annoying for non developer person. But it has a built in developer tool that important for bug reporting."

In other news, The post has been updated with Ver.3.3.30B with the patch fix.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi! Any chance that u already got this? Thanks!
Ver. 3.4.5
Changelog
  • Add : Add new escape algorithm : Hex Placeholder
  • Fix : Beter escape algorithm & slightly better translation (relatively)
  • Update : Google translator engine ver 1.1.
  • Update : Bing translator engine ver 1.4.

Reactions: snordic

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
So an updated version of a game I'm trying to translate has just come out, is it possible to transfer what I've already translated into the new version?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote