Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ken6789

Nov 18, 2018
puede que me equivoque con la interpretación de tu problema, que creo que es el descomprimir "ese" archivo para poder acceder a los textos a traducir, se que Translator++ tiene la función de descomprimir, pero tengo entendido que también no es el mejor para esos casos, conozco otros 2 programas que hacen la misma función y pueden ser ese ultimo recurso para descomprimir los cuales son: (RPG Maker All Decrypter) y (RPGMV-DECRYPTOR), tambien puedes llegar a solucionarlo si actulizas el Translator++ a su ultima versión que es de patreon, que si eres uno de esos me haces el favor de subir el v2.4.16 de 32bits :'v
Thank you I tried the 2 programs but it did not work its asks me the file .rgssad but I do not have them in the files of the game, I think that the error comes from the saw that I am only one .rxproj. I also tried to use translator ++ without the application (RPGMaker Trans) that he recommends, without success and this gives me the following error

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Is there a reason why i cant use bing? I tried to use bing for a better reference in "machinetranslation" but it looks the same as the google tl, when i tried it on the website i got something different. So iam sure even when i choose bing he still uses google.
this is just an example i tried it on many more.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
I'm having a frustrating error when using Translator++. I do everything correctly (I think) and when I patch the game and delete the Game.rgss3a file, I get an error upon startup saying:

Script "Window_NameInput" line 33: SyntaxError occurred.
unexpected ','
"Ka", "Ki", "Ku", "Ke", "This", "Za", "Ji", "Zu", "Ze", "Oh".,

And the game shuts down after that.
I've tried doing the steps in different orders and still come up with the same result. I've extracted the Game.rgss3a file before translating and after. Obviously the game runs fine when I leave the Game.rgss3a file in the game's folder, but it overwrites the translation and the game is still in Japanese.
Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I'm having a frustrating error when using Translator++. I do everything correctly (I think) and when I patch the game and delete the Game.rgss3a file, I get an error upon startup saying:

Script "Window_NameInput" line 33: SyntaxError occurred.
unexpected ','
"Ka", "Ki", "Ku", "Ke", "This", "Za", "Ji", "Zu", "Ze", "Oh".,

And the game shuts down after that.
I've tried doing the steps in different orders and still come up with the same result. I've extracted the Game.rgss3a file before translating and after. Obviously the game runs fine when I leave the Game.rgss3a file in the game's folder, but it overwrites the translation and the game is still in Japanese.
Does anyone know how I can solve this?
This is just a guess, but that looks like translated japanese kana from the name input screen. Maybe looking for it and leaving it untranslated would fix it. Or going by the unexpected comma, removing those commas from the translation could also fix it.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
Alright not working, need help..

Unbenannt.JPG

I followed the instructions of the documentations and installed both of Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and still get that..
If I try to ignore that and choose the .exe I want to translate I'll get the following one:

Unbena1nnt.JPG

Here is the whole error:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'autoInit.php' (include_path='.;./php/includes') in Unknown on line 0 Error opening file : undefinedTypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be one of type string, Buffer, or URL. Received type undefined

EDIT:
Version used is 2.2.20E - couldn't fix the problem so I downloaded 2.2.20 and the error above doesn't show up..

EDIT EDIT:
Okay I give up.. Got everything running, translated all but can't export the patch 'cause it can't find the source or whatsoever..
I'll drop that and wait 1 year or 2 until there is a version out which will work without problems..

Last edited:

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I'm always getting The system cannot find the file specified error for every RPG Maker MV game. But it works perfectly fine for VX Ace games. any ideas?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, I'm trying to translate a rpg maker mv game but when I try to translate the Map.json files I get some errors, can anyone help me?
error.jpg

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Here it is:
don.love-comic.co.jp/TOD0.25(CN).rar
I checked. Some errors are caused from the translation in common events and maps e.g.
\n<>\C[31] is translated to \n[] \C[31]
\{\C[10] is translated to \ {\C[10]
search the translated code for \n[ and \ {\ to identify them and fix them or you can use "papago" or "red google" as translators (for this game they seem to respect better the symbols)

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I checked. Some errors are caused from the translation in common events and maps e.g.
\n<>\C[31] is translated to \n[] \C[31]
\{\C[10] is translated to \ {\C[10]
search the translated code for \n[ and \ {\ to identify them and fix them or you can use "papago" or "red google" as translators (for this game they seem to respect better the symbols)
Sorry to bother but both didn't work, red google had the same translating problem and papago didn't even translate anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote