Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NewGuy6000

Dec 20, 2018
Sorry for bothering if the question has already been answered (couldn't find an answer here and only saw the question).
Whenever I replace a json file in the data folder and start the game, I get the following error:
Uncaught syntaxerror: unexpected token R in JSON at position 0

Did I translate an essential file? (Tried it on classes, actors, enemies and weapons all with the same result)
Or do I have to delete a file? (I think it is RPGM MV)
Or what else am I missing here?
(System location is also set to jp by the way)

I would really appreciate help on this issue. Thanks :)

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
This might be hit or miss as I know WolfRPG games have issues with translating, but I'm kind of stumped right now.

I'm getting this error when I try to translate with Translator++ 2.4.16

"Translator++/3rdParty/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:292:in `block in unescape_string': unknown escape sequence '\c' @1 (RuntimeError) "

So, I followed advice from this person:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's from Dreamsavior's video on how to translate WolfRPG games back in 2019. That comment is based off an old patch and I still ran into the same error. Dreamsavior put out a new video on how to inject a patch for WolfRPG games last week that I followed but ended up getting the same error.

The game I was trying to translate is M Yu Quest/Submissive Hero Quest Chapter 1 (link for the download I got if someone wants to test and see if they get the same error.)

Like I said, I know that WolfRPG is unstable I guess and I kind of accept that, but seeing how someone has claimed that they fixed it and with Dreamsavior just going through no problem, I don't know if I'm just screwing something up or it's just the game itself that is unable to be translated.
on the software, press Ctrl-F and look for small parts of the error in the text, in example Ctr+F, search for unescape_string that way you might be able to find the line, remove the translation for it and then test again. I'd bet you translater a script or resource call, wich you shouldn't to prevent those errors ^^

Hope this helped since i never tried with other but RPG Maker ones, cheers and have a nice day!

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
So I used the new inject patch method with a wolfRPG game. Everything seemed to go fine, patch created succesfully and injected. But when I try to start up the game, nothing happens. I click game.exe and it doesn't launch up, no error or anything. Has this happend to anyone else?

Reyliable

Jun 1, 2018
Yoori idk if this helps since this is kinda my 1st time trying to tl wolfrpg when i get the new Translator++, i tried to translate that wolfrpg but i run into the same problem "Translator++/3rdParty/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:292:in `block in unescape_string': unknown escape sequence '\c'" @1 (RuntimeError) when i'm checking what's wrong i checked the 3rd party folder and found out that MeCab and WFRPGE is not on the 3rd party folder then after that the error changed to this, got the context.rb from page 12 and now i can export to zip/inject it to the game but here i run into another problem the game won't open after you inject/manually patch the game might be because i just translated everything so i cleared all translation then try patching with nothing translated and it works so i guess now the problem is just to find what's wrong with the auto trans my guess is something important gets auto translated and breaks it. checking for what's wrong in the auto trans seems like it's gonna be hard welp i'm just gonna pray for your success.

osoberanes

Jun 17, 2019
Finally! I made it work in .wolf games

What did I do?

1. transferred both Traslator ++ and the game to the desk.
2. Run as administrator.
3. [IMPORTANT] After translating, deselect all the fields and inject into another folder as explained in the video
>>> <<<
>
<

1588173236106.png

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sheria, publicación: 3394904, miembro: 1485723"]
¿Quién me puede dar enlace para ?
[/ CITAR]

Here

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Bonjour à tous,

Voici deux problèmes que je rencontre actuellement avec Translator++ :

-1er problème

C'est le troisième jeux RPGM avec lequel j'ai cette erreur, je traduit le jeu en FR, tout fonctionne, je le lance et une fois passé l'introduction il plante en m'affichant ce message :

"Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred."

"undefined method upcase' for nil:Nilclass"

Le jeu en question : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-legendary-hunt-v1-1-kleper666.18638/

Je ne met pas le dossier "script" à traduire car je sait d'expérience que cela ne fonctionnera pas, cependant y a t'il un autre dossier que je ne devrait pas inclure à la traduction ?

-2eme problème

Je suis tombé sur un jeu RPGM en format ".exe", Translator++ la accepté, me l'a décompilé et traduit en FR, seulement il ne me le recompile pas quand il a terminé et il y a tous les fichier du jeu mais aucun ".exe" pour le lancer.
J'ai tenté de le recompiler avec Winrar et 7z en SFX mais rien à faire, quand je le lance il me demande juste d'extraire les fichier quelque part et je me retrouve avec mon tas de fichier que je ne peut pas exécuter.
Quelqu'un a déjà rencontré ce problème et réussi à le régler ?

Merci à tous pour votre aide !

Good morning all,

Here are two issues I am currently experiencing with Translator ++:

-1st problem

This is the third RPGM game with which I have this error, I translate the game into FR, everything works, I launch it and once past the introduction it crashes by showing me this message:

"Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred."

"undefined method upcase 'for nil: Nilclass"

The game in question : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-legendary-hunt-v1-1-kleper666.18638/

I do not put the "script" folder to translate because I know from experience that it will not work, however is there another folder that I should not include in the translation?

2nd problem

I came across an RPGM game in ".exe" format, Translator ++ accepted it, decompiled it and translated it into FR, only it doesn't recompile it when it's finished and there are all the game files but none ".exe" to launch it.
I tried to recompile it with Winrar and 7z in SFX but nothing to do, when I launch it it just asks me to extract the files somewhere and I end up with my heap of files that I cannot execute.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem and successfully resolved it?

Thank you all for your help !

Last edited:

DocCheese

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, everybody. I try to translate the game made on rpg maker vx ace and in general everything works. But translator++ didn't find some completely random names of characters and classes. Also some other text missed. Everything missed i can easily found by using rpg maker or notepad++.

Is there any way to manually add them to patch file? I'l try, but it was not work.

I tried to download older versions of the game and translator++, but every time it's exactly the same problem with the same words.

To be more precise, its problem with RPG Translator part of programm. It does not add all the words for translation to the txt.file

Last edited:

ken6789

Nov 18, 2018
Hey, I am trying to translate an RPG Maker XP, but I still get this error

Initial data : F:\Downloads\Translator++_2.3.23\Translator++\www\php\cache\278318d6c03a7c4a71489806bd71276e\initial.json DONE!Error! File list not found in init file at : F:\Downloads\Translator++_2.3.23\Translator++\www\php\cache\278318d6c03a7c4a71489806bd71276e\initial.json

I prescribe that the Data game does not contain a Game.rgssad file but a Game.rxproj
Thank you to those who will take the time to answer me
(Sorry for english, it's not my native language )

Xu San Shi

Nov 6, 2018
Hey, I am trying to translate an RPG Maker XP, but I still get this error

Initial data : F:\Downloads\Translator++_2.3.23\Translator++\www\php\cache\278318d6c03a7c4a71489806bd71276e\initial.json DONE!Error! File list not found in init file at : F:\Downloads\Translator++_2.3.23\Translator++\www\php\cache\278318d6c03a7c4a71489806bd71276e\initial.json

I prescribe that the Data game does not contain a Game.rgssad file but a Game.rxproj
Thank you to those who will take the time to answer me
(Sorry for english, it's not my native language )
puede que me equivoque con la interpretación de tu problema, que creo que es el descomprimir "ese" archivo para poder acceder a los textos a traducir, se que Translator++ tiene la función de descomprimir, pero tengo entendido que también no es el mejor para esos casos, conozco otros 2 programas que hacen la misma función y pueden ser ese ultimo recurso para descomprimir los cuales son: (RPG Maker All Decrypter) y (RPGMV-DECRYPTOR), tambien puedes llegar a solucionarlo si actulizas el Translator++ a su ultima versión que es de patreon, que si eres uno de esos me haces el favor de subir el v2.4.16 de 32bits :'v

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote