Tool Translator++

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
La dernière version permet elle de traduire en Français ?

Car je ne sais pas pour vous mais, dans la version actuel 2.2.20E (public) Quand je vais dans option pour changer le langage initial et cible rien n'apparaît, toute les case son vierge, même quand je sélectionne un langage la case reste vierge et ne traduit donc pas.

Does the latest version allow you to translate into French?

Because I do not know about you but, in the current version 2.2.20E (public) When I go in option to change the initial and target language nothing appears, all the boxes are blank, even when I select a language the box remains blank and therefore does not translate.

Last edited:

osoberanes

Jun 17, 2019
La dernière version permet elle de traduire en Français ?

Car je ne sais pas pour vous mais, dans la version actuel 2.2.20E (public) Quand je vais dans option pour changer le langage initial et cible rien n'apparaît, toute les case son vierge, même quand je sélectionne un langage la case reste vierge et ne traduit donc pas.

Does the latest version allow you to translate into French?

Because I do not know about you but, in the current version 2.2.20E (public) When I go in option to change the initial and target language nothing appears, all the boxes are blank, even when I select a language the box remains blank and therefore does not translate.
Of course it allows, I translate the games into Spanish

TL++_2.3.23 >

1587776393741.png

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Merci !
Maintenant je me bat pour appliquer la traduction au jeu, j'ai choisi "Stay at Home" pour mes essais, j'ai réussi a mettre mon fichier initial à la place de l'original (je ne sait pas comment j'ai fait) mais cela n'applique rien au jeu...

Si quelqu'un aurait un lien dispose d'un tuto de A à Z ce ne serait pas de trop

Thank you !

Now I'm fighting to apply the translation to the game, I chose "Stay at Home" for my tests, I managed to put my initial file in place of the original (I don't know how I did it ) but that doesn't apply anything to the game ...

If someone has a link has a tutorial from A to Z it would not be too much

Last edited:

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Çà y est !!! j'ai réussi à traduire un jeu !!! grâce à ce tuto (les 2 premières minute) je suis trop content !
Il ne manque plus que Renpy soit ajouté et mon catalogue de jeu sera considérablement augmenté, le Dev mérite largement que je lui donne des sous :)

That's it !!! I managed to translate a game !!! thanks to this tutorial (the first 2 minutes) I am too happy!

It does not miss any more that Renpy is added and my catalog of play will be considerably increased, the Dev largely deserves that I give him some money :)

Reactions: osoberanes

Oct 7, 2019
It's a long known issue with wolftrans, which is pretty buggy and has been abandoned for years. Regardless of what the Translator++ guy advertises, you aren't going to be able to do anything with most WolfRPG games until someone rewrites large parts of wolftrans

• Sad

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
Sorry, no idea what's wrong there. I'd suggest unchecking any non-map files and exporting to see if your game works properly, then finding the error-causing file through process of elimination. It's tedious, but I find it's effective for individual problems.

If you check this thread, WolfRPG games are notoriously problematic for Translator++. And while the dev states that he's including compatibility for his program, I'd avoid trying to translate WolfRPG with this one.

For argument's sake, did the files themselves change at all (e.g. the maps and whatnot)? For example, are they newer files at least (as in, if you check the "date modified/created" columns, do they show as created recently)? In addition, did you check that your export path is correct? Some data folders are within 'www' folders, so you need to have the correct file path.
already tried that, island saga use some different script and other things on js files so that´s why the game always crash, gotta to wait for the original translate made by ´em being released that´s sad hahaha

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
I keep getting this error ... does anyone know how to fix it? :cry: (Wolf RPG Game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
translator already helped a lot of gamers, but it´s a tool still in developing so yep have so many crash. With Wolf games the tool may get a lot of bugs so it´s normal. Recommend you to give up and try rpg mv or vx games for now

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sep 1, 2018
Someone over on ULMF is trying to make a translation patch for using Translator++. The first patch didn't have word wrapping, so long sentences would extend out of the text box. The second patch fixed this issue, but introduced some bugs: the skill tree in the menu doesn't appear, and the game crashes at a certain point. Does anyone know what might be causing bugs like this?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Someone over on ULMF is trying to make a translation patch for using Translator++. The first patch didn't have word wrapping, so long sentences would extend out of the text box. The second patch fixed this issue, but introduced some bugs: the skill tree in the menu doesn't appear, and the game crashes at a certain point. Does anyone know what might be causing bugs like this?
Wild guess, but I'd say the scripts file was translated accidentally using Translator++ or something.
Try replacing the scripts file with the original and see if anything changes.

Again, just total conjecture.

Reactions: Invisible Demon

eikcaj

Jun 7, 2017
hello I tried to translate a rpgmaker xp game but I get this writing "Error opening file: undefined TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be one of type string, Buffer, or URL. Received type undefined "how do I solve this problem?

Yoori

Jul 6, 2018
This might be hit or miss as I know WolfRPG games have issues with translating, but I'm kind of stumped right now.

I'm getting this error when I try to translate with Translator++ 2.4.16

"Translator++/3rdParty/wolftrans-0.2.1/lib/wolftrans/patch_text.rb:292:in `block in unescape_string': unknown escape sequence '\c' @1 (RuntimeError) "

So, I followed advice from this person:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that's from Dreamsavior's video on how to translate WolfRPG games back in 2019. That comment is based off an old patch and I still ran into the same error. Dreamsavior put out a new video on how to inject a patch for WolfRPG games last week that I followed but ended up getting the same error.

The game I was trying to translate is M Yu Quest/Submissive Hero Quest Chapter 1 (link for the download I got if someone wants to test and see if they get the same error.)

Like I said, I know that WolfRPG is unstable I guess and I kind of accept that, but seeing how someone has claimed that they fixed it and with Dreamsavior just going through no problem, I don't know if I'm just screwing something up or it's just the game itself that is unable to be translated.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote