Ren'Py translator3000

Dark_FOX

Apr 29, 2018
there's no channel on the link
Here is the translation of this post.

Hello.
The error occurs due to the fact that the game lacks a part of the interface from which Translator 3000 can "assemble".

I did a fix a long time ago, you can try it, maybe it will help on the current version of the game:

> 1. Download the attached archive.
> 2.Unpack and move the "gui" directory to the "game" folder, which is located in the game directory.
> 3. Start the game.

rmzn1534

Aug 13, 2023
Here is the translation of this post.

Hello.
The error occurs due to the fact that the game lacks a part of the interface from which Translator 3000 can "assemble".

I did a fix a long time ago, you can try it, maybe it will help on the current version of the game:

> 1. Download the attached archive.
> 2.Unpack and move the "gui" directory to the "game" folder, which is located in the game directory.
> 3. Start the game.
it is working. Thanks a lot

Luci3per

Apr 5, 2023
I would like to play Leap Of Faith but it defies any translation ... advice or help someone please ....
Translate by google

shock_t

Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for the advice but it doesn't work .... I really don't know anymore .... I'm sad ...
Start new game or load and put to console:

Code:
config.say_menu_text_filter ==_translator3000.Translator3000.single_instance
If this command say True - problem in translator, update or reconfigure it.

If this command say False, put next code as zzz.rpy file to game folder:
Code:
init 999 python:
    def ct1():
        try:
            if _translator3000.Translator3000.single_instance != config.say_menu_text_filter:
                smtff = config.say_menu_text_filter
                def smtf1(text):
                    return _translator3000.Translator3000.single_instance(smtff(text))
                config.say_menu_text_filter = smtf1
        except Exception as e:
            pass
    ct1()
If it not work in game - put to console ct1(), every time you start the new game or load save again.

Luci3per

Apr 5, 2023
Start new game or load and put to console:

Code:
config.say_menu_text_filter ==_translator3000.Translator3000.single_instance
If this command say True - problem in translator, update or reconfigure it.

If this command say False, put next code as zzz.rpy file to game folder:
Code:
init 999 python:
    def ct1():
        try:
            if _translator3000.Translator3000.single_instance != config.say_menu_text_filter:
                smtff = config.say_menu_text_filter
                def smtf1(text):
                    return _translator3000.Translator3000.single_instance(smtff(text))
                config.say_menu_text_filter = smtf1
        except Exception as e:
            pass
    ct1()
If it not work in game - put to console ct1(), every time you start the new game or load save again.

Thanks for your help, but after loading the game...

Reactions: ferro85

rmzn1534

Aug 13, 2023
Has anyone run the programme for the college bound game? it started giving error. Pls smbdy help me

Jaidah

Apr 3, 2023
The translation doesn't work for the game Summer's Gone. How do I fix the problem?
On the developer's site, the user who encountered your problem said that you need to enable Translate all text in the game (beta) in the translator settings.

Reactions: Prayforme

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
On the developer's site, the user who encountered your problem said that you need to enable Translate all text in the game (beta) in the translator settings.
Only need to activate that option, and as soon as it recovers from the freeze you activate the default option again.

Reactions: Prayforme