Ren'Py translator3000

john trainer

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you friends, you are a life saver. Actually, I would like to buy and support, but I am not in a very good country economically, 4 dollars there is something like 130 dollars in my country. Thank you for saving me from a small expense.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
When trying to translate WIAB, the translation does not start with Deppl. Does anyone have the same problem?

translator 3000 is up to date and google translate is fine.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
When trying to translate WIAB, the translation does not start with Deppl. Does anyone have the same problem?

translator 3000 is up to date and google translate is fine.
I connected via VPN and tried the translation again and this time it worked.o_O

till13

Jan 27, 2019
Good morning,
Translation does not work with
King_of_Summer-0.4.7-full-pc,
Do you know why
thank you

abp123456789

Mar 30, 2022

1. I have "squares" instead of text.
    • Change the font to one that supports the characters of the language you want.
      • Instructions for installing fonts can be found on the releases page.
      • Where can I find the fonts?
        • By the search query "fonts download" in any search engine.
I fail to find how to install on the releases page,can someone please tell me where is it or how to install the font i need?

smsas6151

Nov 18, 2019

1. I have "squares" instead of text.
    • Change the font to one that supports the characters of the language you want.
      • Instructions for installing fonts can be found on the releases page.
      • Where can I find the fonts?
        • By the search query "fonts download" in any search engine.
I fail to find how to install on the releases page,can someone please tell me where is it or how to install the font i need?

Extract the file I gave you from rar and put it in the game folder

Change the font in _translator3000_setting

"font": "DejaVuSans.otf", change to

Note: This file supports utf-8 font, if the text is still corrupted you can find and download the otf file for the language you are translating from.

(utf-8) supports mostly all fonts, if you have problems look for otf files with different utf types

Reactions: abp123456789

abp123456789

Mar 30, 2022
Extract the file I gave you from rar and put it in the game folder

Change the font in _translator3000_setting

"font": "DejaVuSans.otf", change to

Note: This file supports utf-8 font, if the text is still corrupted you can find and download the otf file for the language you are translating from.

(utf-8) supports mostly all fonts, if you have problems look for otf files with different utf types
thanks a lot,you're really my hero

smsas6151

Nov 18, 2019
Yesterday worked, but today the game stopped running, I get this message. Does anyone know how to fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Delete the folder named vladya's projects database and try again (it is under whatever folder your username is) Example: C:\Users\pc\vladya's projects database

Note: Deleting this folder will lose all translator settings and translated texts you have saved in the database

spookfield

Jun 22, 2019
I used to translate via google, after the update, selenium is automatically installed without the ability to change to another translator, which is why the translation takes at least 2 hours. If you have the same problem, then you need to delete the translator3000 settings.