Ren'Py translator3000

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Has anyone played Lucid? I think the font changes at the beginning of the game, which makes the translation unsuccessful. Is there a solution?

smsas6151

Nov 18, 2019
Has anyone played Lucid? I think the font changes at the beginning of the game, which makes the translation unsuccessful. Is there a solution?
ScreenShot_20240203214313.png

ScreenShot_20240203214621.png

If you are not experiencing any game crashes and you get an error like <translate error>, this may be because you are either not using the latest version of translator3000 or if you are translating with deepl, you may have exceeded the daily limit of deepl, which may cause it not to translate, choose a different translation tool and try again, and if you still think it is font-related, delete _translator3000_setting and select your font as Dejavu Sans by pressing Shift + A from the main menu of the game.

Reactions: burbero

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
View attachment 3323174

View attachment 3323176

If you are not experiencing any game crashes and you get an error like <translate error>, this may be because you are either not using the latest version of translator3000 or if you are translating with deepl, you may have exceeded the daily limit of deepl, which may cause it not to translate, choose a different translation tool and try again, and if you still think it is font-related, delete _translator3000_setting and select your font as Dejavu Sans by pressing Shift + A from the main menu of the game.
Actually, there is no problem in the first sentences, the translation works properly, then the font shrinks and the translation no longer works. deepl or google is the same situation. I think I tried dejavu sans but I will try again.

Reactions: smsas6151

smsas6151

Nov 18, 2019
Actually, there is no problem in the first sentences, the translation works properly, then the font shrinks and the translation no longer works. deepl or google is the same situation. I think I tried dejavu sans but I will try again.
in the dropdown menu there is a setting called text size scaling, here you can adjust the size of the text and line spacing scaling, try playing with the settings here, maybe this will solve your problem

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
in the dropdown menu there is a setting called text size scaling, here you can adjust the size of the text and line spacing scaling, try playing with the settings here, maybe this will solve your problem
I tried a lot of things, but nothing worked. This is the first time such a problem has occurred, I guess there is nothing left to do. Thank you for your concern.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I don't understand what the problem is. This didn't used to happen, but now in some games only the choices are translated, the rest is in English.

spookfield

Jun 22, 2019
I downloaded the game. And of the whole game, 5 lines were not translated at the beginning, otherwise the whole game was translated and I did not notice any problems.

xxcaptain

Oct 17, 2023
Here is the translation of this post.

Hello.
The error occurs due to the fact that the game lacks a part of the interface from which Translator 3000 can "assemble".

I did a fix a long time ago, you can try it, maybe it will help on the current version of the game:

> 1. Download the attached archive.
> 2.Unpack and move the "gui" directory to the "game" folder, which is located in the game directory.
> 3. Start the game.
I want to add you on Discord. Is it a game? I can't translate it. Is there any chance you can help me?

xxcaptain

Oct 17, 2023
I tried a lot of things, but nothing worked. This is the first time such a problem has occurred, I guess there is nothing left to do. Thank you for your concern.
I want to add you on Discord. Is it a game? I can't translate it. Is there any chance you can help me?

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Guys, I started having this problem in most games. I tried a lot of things, including deleting the Vladya folder, but the problem is still there. Does anyone else have this problem other than me?

Error: Real-time translation works, but when I start prescan, only in-game choices are translated. All the rest of the text is in English.

Reactions: ferro85

spookfield

Jun 22, 2019
Guys, I started having this problem in most games. I tried a lot of things, including deleting the Vladya folder, but the problem is still there. Does anyone else have this problem other than me?

Error: Real-time translation works, but when I start prescan, only in-game choices are translated. All the rest of the text is in English.
Could you record a video or tell us about the process of your actions?

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Could you record a video or tell us about the process of your actions?
There is nothing different, the settings have not changed at all, I reset it anyway. As I always do, after entering the names in the game, I click prescan and wait for the translation to complete. Some games are fine, for example Nothing is Forever is translated and working without any problems. Today I installed Elite Garden, I clicked the same prescan and the translation finished very quickly because it only translated the in-game choices. I've had this problem again in a few games. The part that puzzles me is why only the choices are translated? Maybe if one of you can give me the _translator3000_setting file I can try that too.

smsas6151

Nov 18, 2019

ScreenShot_20240213012325.png
"workMethod": "dialogueOnly", instead of

"workMethod": "allText", replace with

If the same problem persists, in some games translator3000 cannot capture text files, this is because translator3000 only captures text in files with .rpy extension, if the producer pulls the text from a different file like txt or json, translator3000 cannot capture the text.

Note: "workMethod": "allText" may cause the translation process to slow down and crash the game.

spookfield

Jun 22, 2019
There is nothing different, the settings have not changed at all, I reset it anyway. As I always do, after entering the names in the game, I click prescan and wait for the translation to complete. Some games are fine, for example Nothing is Forever is translated and working without any problems. Today I installed Elite Garden, I clicked the same prescan and the translation finished very quickly because it only translated the in-game choices. I've had this problem again in a few games. The part that puzzles me is why only the choices are translated? Maybe if one of you can give me the _translator3000_setting file I can try that too.
I downloaded this game and I have the same problem as you. This is also the first time I have something that translates only dialogues. In translator3000, there are very often games that translation does not work on or crashes the game, there is nothing you can do about it. For example, the game My time with you book 1 translates without problems, and in the second book 2 it gives an error. And some games need fonts for normal translation. Try downloading a popular game and see if there are problems with translation. If there are none, then the problem is most likely in the game and its structure. Did you mention the lucid game, there is no translation in it either? Since I only had a few lines untranslated at the beginning, but otherwise the game worked well.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I downloaded this game and I have the same problem as you. This is also the first time I have something that translates only dialogues. In translator3000, there are very often games that translation does not work on or crashes the game, there is nothing you can do about it. For example, the game My time with you book 1 translates without problems, and in the second book 2 it gives an error. And some games need fonts for normal translation. Try downloading a popular game and see if there are problems with translation. If there are none, then the problem is most likely in the game and its structure. Did you mention the lucid game, there is no translation in it either? Since I only had a few lines untranslated at the beginning, but otherwise the game worked well.
Interesting, I never had such a problem in the past, even the older versions of Elite Garden were running smoothly. I don't know what changed, maybe it will change with the new translator3000 version. Thank you for your interest.

smsas6151

Nov 18, 2019
i couldn't find the solution. Which page?
And i have one more problem i can't run programme for leap of faith.

I downloaded and tested the game and found that Translator3000 is not working, this problem is completely caused by Translator3000 and should be solved by the Translator3000 producer because it does not capture the texts of the game in any way, which means that the game producer has captured the texts with a different type of encoding

If you have such games that Translator3000 cannot capture, try the program in the link I will give you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-paloslios-renpy-quick-translator.191084/

I tried this in-game and it works and is simple to use

Reactions: rmzn1534

rmzn1534

Aug 13, 2023
I downloaded and tested the game and found that Translator3000 is not working, this problem is completely caused by Translator3000 and should be solved by the Translator3000 producer because it does not capture the texts of the game in any way, which means that the game producer has captured the texts with a different type of encoding

If you have such games that Translator3000 cannot capture, try the program in the link I will give you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-paloslios-renpy-quick-translator.191084/

I tried this in-game and it works and is simple to use
thanks foe helping. I couldn't find your solution for sancho mod? Can you help me with this? Someone wrote that you explained the solution on this subject, but I couldn't find it.