Ren'Py translator3000

igor455

Dec 3, 2020
Hi, it worked for me for a long time. But now both the dialogs and part of the translator interface I get this message: <translate_error>. No matter what game I try to translate. The program is totally broken. Any solution?
I don't understand what happened. Even deleting the files generated by the program in the user folder I can't get it back to its normal state.
Maybe there is a rare cache file but I don't know where it is stored.
One thing I did while testing the program is to tap on save to hard disk. Maybe that option saved that somewhere else outside of the user folder. But I don't know where it is. I suspect that the program got corrupted and that file that I saved is what is preventing me from reinstalling the translator.
If someone can give me some information. I suspect I won't be able to fix it, I don't understand where the error is coming from. Deleting everything doesn't change anything and that forces you to format the system...
As last idea is that the program has a server to detect piracy and block the program. It is the only program that worked for me to translate games to my language. Thanks for sharing it.
The author of the translator has disabled version 3.6.27. She worked for 2 months.
Here are your mistakes.
Now just wait when to share version 31.

shock_t

Jan 30, 2021
Tried this method on Win10. When using runasdate, or changing the date on the system, the translator still does not work and gives: (<translate_error>)
The most likely problem is that Google has updated the translation service certificates and the date you have chosen is outdated, translator3000 save the pre-installed certificates, try a newer version translator3000 and/or less roll back date.
Another way - put attachment to game_path/game/python-packages/certifi/cacert.pem !WITHOUT .txt! (if file exist - something else in game might be broken, merge content may work).
To pinpoint the error, enable debug in translator3000 and upload the contents of the lastLog.log file (see game_path/_translator3000Data/debug/lastLog.log).

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Hi, can someone help me with unity? I found a site with Unity but there are so many files I don't know which one to download.

Reactions: renato186a

bishop25omega40z

Nov 1, 2022
I have such a problem: I threw the file into the game, all the files appeared, closed the game, then in the game itself (after all the settings) I did a pre-scan and exited. Everything turned out, in the path "local translations- Google (client5) - 1.0" the file "translations.tr3000db3" appeared with a full text of about 5 kb, through word I opened and translated the wrong words, verbs, appeals and everything else. But after all the manipulations and saving the file, having entered the game, the file was updated and again became 0 kb, until it did the previous scan again (and so every time) and the entire translation is not displayed. Tell me, is it just a file that does not affect the game and it is impossible to edit machine translation, or is the file located in another folder of a different format, or have I misunderstood something? Or you can send a detailed answer to bishop25omega40z@gmail.com . Thank you.

malwersant

Apr 23, 2021
appeared with a full text of about 5 kb, through word I opened and translated the wrong
Do not use Word, but other text editors such as Notepad, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code .... Word adds "its garbage" when saving. Because of this, the translator can't read and rescans.

MustafaCNKR

Jun 29, 2021
Colors do not appear when I translate dialogs. is there any way to fix this?
When I patched wt mod the green color does not appear.

Moczymord

Dec 12, 2021
Colors do not appear when I translate dialogs. is there any way to fix this?
When I patched wt mod the green color does not appear.
Turn off translation for a while (Disabled.) you will see the text in color, once you know which answer is in green turn on Real-time translation or database.

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Please help me, I installed the latest version of this auto-translator, and here is such an error in the game, writes that the font file is not found, I don't know how to fix it, maybe you know?

smsas6151

Nov 18, 2019
Please help me, I installed the latest version of this auto-translator, and here is such an error in the game, writes that the font file is not found, I don't know how to fix it, maybe you know?

ScreenShot_20230626133202.png

Change "workMethod": "allText" in the _translator3000_setting file, to "workMethod": "dialogueOnly", save the file again and try again.

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
View attachment 2725422

Change "workMethod": "allText" in the _translator3000_setting file, to "workMethod": "dialogueOnly", save the file again and try again.
I checked, everything is already configured in the file, it doesn't work, I'm trying on the game LustKingdom-1.2000-pc, you can try it yourself, and see if it works for you in this game? and write what happened