Ren'Py translator3000

Fawn001

Feb 1, 2020
I don't know why it has the "free" version, if it doesn't work even in old games that are older than renpy 7.5

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
Here's another option. Translates not only Renpy but also other types of games. github.com/HIllya51/LunaTranslator
Can you provide information on how to use the Luna converter or give me the discord address?

SL55

Apr 8, 2021
Can you provide information on how to use the Luna converter or give me the discord address?
Go to the specified site. The description contains detailed instructions for installation and configuration in 3 languages Chinese, Russian, English. In the translator itself, when you first start, select your native language to sort out the settings. The translator is very easy to use.

Reactions: pochop

Sonofzeuss

Jul 21, 2020
I checked on MWNeus, the game is in script_version (8, 0, 3) and Translator works!
https://f95zone.to/threads/mwneus-v0-1-cllgames.154765/
I'm not able to check all the games so maybe it actually doesn't work in some games, provide a link to what doesn't work for you and I'll check and see what I can do about it.
Greetings :)
Thank you for answer Moczy. I tried on college kings 2 and didnt work. I move the Translator3000.rpa file to the game folder. .json and other files were created, but the translation menu does not appear when the game is opened. And so the translation doesn't work. here is url: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-3-v3-0-7-undergrad-steve.63177/

Moczymord

Dec 12, 2021
Thank you for answer Moczy. I tried on college kings 2 and didnt work. I move the Translator3000.rpa file to the game folder. .json and other files were created, but the translation menu does not appear when the game is opened. And so the translation doesn't work. here is url: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-kings-ep-3-v3-0-7-undergrad-steve.63177/
Well unfortunately in this game does not work, maybe the next versions of the translator will improve it. If you care so much about translating this game you can always do it manually yourself, but it's a time-consuming task. For this you will need two programs, one for extracting the .rpa files - I recommend UnRen-1.0.10b - the other for editing and changing the text in the game - I recommend EditPlus 5.7 - for the translation itself the best is probably DeepL because the google one is quite weak.

Reactions: Sonofzeuss

guotongxue

Jul 15, 2020
Hi, it worked for me for a long time. But now both the dialogs and part of the translator interface I get this message: <translate_error>. No matter what game I try to translate. The program is totally broken. Any solution?
I don't understand what happened. Even deleting the files generated by the program in the user folder I can't get it back to its normal state.
Maybe there is a rare cache file but I don't know where it is stored.
One thing I did while testing the program is to tap on save to hard disk. Maybe that option saved that somewhere else outside of the user folder. But I don't know where it is. I suspect that the program got corrupted and that file that I saved is what is preventing me from reinstalling the translator.
If someone can give me some information. I suspect I won't be able to fix it, I don't understand where the error is coming from. Deleting everything doesn't change anything and that forces you to format the system...
As last idea is that the program has a server to detect piracy and block the program. It is the only program that worked for me to translate games to my language. Thanks for sharing it.
So do I,it's not working

KIBERMAX

Mar 26, 2020
I understand everyone wants to make money, but that would be so obtrusive, releases new versions, they do not have anything new and improved, except for disabling the previous version of the translator, this is very impudent. I would support him financially if he improved his software, but this will not happen.