Ren'Py translator3000

MalcriadoSalvador

Jun 1, 2021
Anyone else with this error below? If yes, how is it resolved?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ValueError: Translator 'google_client5' not found

Year.

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, one question is that I don't understand what you meant by putting it in vladyana's, could you clarify it for me, please?

Smordor

Jul 1, 2022
While waiting for a working version of 3000, you can use VNtranslator for troubleshooting which works very well even if it is less practical

KIBERMAX

Mar 26, 2020
Very bad, the developer of this translator, take care how to make money, I'm watching this file, new features and improve the old is no longer with the new versions, the developer only does what blocks the translation of the text.

Moczymord

Dec 12, 2021
it's not working for me. or is it broken
Everything works, you can try to run cleanly, that is, delete from the game directory files and folders - _translator3000Data - local translations - _translator3000_setting.json
In windows in the user directory you have a folder - vladya's projects database - delete it too.
All deleted files will be created anew!
In the game you will set up your Translator3000 configurations anew
Translator3000.rpa file must be in the game directory "game" and not in the main directory of the game.
And check if your firewall is not blocking your connection to Translator3000
Hope I helped at least a little :)

Skatyniaka

Oct 25, 2021
Everything works, you can try to run cleanly, that is, delete from the game directory files and folders - _translator3000Data - local translations - _translator3000_setting.json
In windows in the user directory you have a folder - vladya's projects database - delete it too.
All deleted files will be created anew!
In the game you will set up your Translator3000 configurations anew
Translator3000.rpa file must be in the game directory "game" and not in the main directory of the game.
And check if your firewall is not blocking your connection to Translator3000
Hope I helped at least a little :)
YES!