Kosh1

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
It shows a quit confirmation screen if you try and load... also at the end of the light path it just looped back around to the start of the game (the first time) so I skipped through and then it didn't... very odd.
Yeah, fixed that, i thhink you can download fixed version right now. Thats pretty strange renpy logic (or probably ima just a noob)

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh ho... Well look at what we have here!

Yeah the gay shit isn't my cup of tea, but it does seem to work OK, here, so I guess it's fine.

Are you having things like breast expansion planned? Both for our newly turned futa and to turn a couple of the MC's rapists into bitches so our hero(ine?) can dick dominate them?

So far, looking great. Good luck, Kosh1 you're doing some decent work, here.

Reactions: Kosh1

Kosh1

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Btw, guys, have you opened wet dreams scene or it was problematic?

exter

May 29, 2017
Btw, guys, have you opened wet dreams scene or it was problematic?
I tried it, but nothing happened when i clicked on the picture for it. But im not sure if its supposed to work, since it seems to be something for patreons only, unless i misunderstood.

Kosh1

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I tried it, but nothing happened when i clicked on the picture for it. But im not sure if its supposed to work, since it seems to be something for patreons only, unless i misunderstood.
Nah it must opens after hospital scene for everyone. Ok, I think I'll make it easyer

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Umm, just a quick thought to Kosh1. I don't know about your game, just a disinterested observer walking around the release page and I saw your game and thought "huh? Look cool" Then I hovered and the first image almost scarred me. Like, when hovered over the game, it cycles the images. I think you should move that image further back of a clown/orc thing plowing a girl 1/4 his size. Not kink shaming, but it would stop scaring off people like me D:

Feb 17, 2022
Love games with traps as the target for the MC but is this one of those where the MC is the one getting dicked down and slowly becoming a sissy? It's so hard to find a game where the MC is a badass hunting little trap asses, seems they always devolve into the MC slowly becoming a sub little bitchboy...

Kosh1

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I know, but not in this game. Witch traps are rare in this universe so...

Kosh1

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Well, I forsee my game will have 3 MCs. And one of them will be sissyfied, one of them is already a fulltime trap, and one of them can not be sissyfied as long it's not human =) But there wont be a "trap hunter" narrative at all.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Transwitch [0.05] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.7 GB/ 635 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Hopefully that will be the end of the clowning around. Maybe next we can have our hero get sponsored by a rich vigilante and gets given a 1980's muscle car named KITT? You know, a Transwitch in a Trans-Am? Their only flaw is that when they get drunk, they end up on the floor eating Big Macs?

Reactions: Darkarhon and Kosh1
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes