Andal01

Jul 19, 2020
In chapter 2 after getting dropped into the pit by Vasil for the 2nd time the quick save button breaks. Had the same thing happen in chapter 1 after you go into the crypt and die to the big worm thing. Also in chapter 2 when trying to do "the pact" task the quick save broke after getting filled with eggs in the crypt. After getting worm repellant and trying to talk to the guys in the game room quick save breaks again.

Am on v0.4.14 with a fresh save btw

Last edited:

rew34

Jan 14, 2024
Do I understand correctly that with the public build you are unable to save your file to disk and can only use the one quick save slot?

Spicyporkcutlet

Aug 2, 2020
Can someone give me a hint on "Hut hut, turn your face to me"? It's the last feat I'm missing for chapter 1 and I have no idea where to start.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Can someone give me a hint on "Hut hut, turn your face to me"? It's the last feat I'm missing for chapter 1 and I have no idea where to start.
It's part of the old woman's storyline. If you spoke to her enough in the tavern and she's no longer there, there should be an option to visit her hut (you might need to take a walk into the woods for the option).

Reactions: Spicyporkcutlet

Spicyporkcutlet

Aug 2, 2020
It's part of the old woman's storyline. If you spoke to her enough in the tavern and she's no longer there, there should be an option to visit her hut (you might need to take a walk into the woods for the option).
Thanks, I already got the coin from the well but didn't realize there's more to it.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
"You"/inventory images are broken on itchio 5.0 update. Works fine on regular browser from f95/patreon download though.

Sokrat1

Nov 28, 2017
How do I discover the name of the spider woman? I keep giving her flowers but nothing new ever happens.

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
How do I discover the name of the spider woman? I keep giving her flowers but nothing new ever happens.
You should try getting the ribbon from felicia.

On a side note - is there any reason to opt into pragmatism as opposed to occultism? In previous versions it Just locked You out of some magic-related interactions, giving nothing in return.

Rimuru154

Apr 17, 2019

On a side note - is there any reason to opt into pragmatism as opposed to occultism? In previous versions it Just locked You out of some magic-related interactions, giving nothing in return.
I'm having the same problem. Got the ribbon and gave her a ton of flowers, but no matter what I do, the only choice I have when talking to her is "Strike a conversation."
In the journal it still says, "Of silk and terror 2: Discover the name of the woman with the green glasses."

Pretty sure it's bugged @Vincent Valensky

Also, as far as I can tell, pragmatism and occultism can coexist. You can go to the library and "Look for books that mention the occult" and choose "Try to keep things simple," which wont reduce occultism but will increase pragmatism

Reactions: Vincent Valensky

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I'm having the same problem. Got the ribbon and gave her a ton of flowers, but no matter what I do, the only choice I have when talking to her is "Strike a conversation."
In the journal it still says, "Of silk and terror 2: Discover the name of the woman with the green glasses."

Pretty sure it's bugged @Vincent Valensky

Also, as far as I can tell, pragmatism and occultism can coexist. You can go to the library and "Look for books that mention the occult" and choose "Try to keep things simple," which wont reduce occultism but will increase pragmatism
Yes it appears there's a bug there, I'm looking into it. Prob won't be a hotfix, this patch I am overhauling much of Elise in Chapter 1 in terms of code and flow, so will add this to the list. I already started some of the behind-the-scenes code changes in Jan, which is most likely why the issue popped up. Apologies for that.

The way this works has been changed, you can have both now.

Hal9k

Jul 3, 2020
Vincent Valensky
When playing through the whole game as far as it exists now, finishing it with an ending going to title screen and beginning a new game the old data persists and bugs the game out.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Vincent Valensky
When playing through the whole game as far as it exists now, finishing it with an ending going to title screen and beginning a new game the old data persists and bugs the game out.
Thanks, will look into this. Doing this properly can take a while due to some tech debt I still have in the code, but it's something on my radar to polish.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
does the MC have any connection to Transylvania from the past, that he? does not remember or in fact his real family was from Transylvania and fled to save Alex(andria) but Fate had other plans?

dimale7582

Jul 13, 2020
This is probably one of my favorite games out there. I haven't tried the reworked mechanics properly yet, but now seems like a good time for another playthrough!

• Love
Reactions: Vincent Valensky
4.80 star(s) 45 Votes