Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is the save game error issue resolved yet?
There have been improvements, and it's def more stable now. As the new versions are not backwards compatible, and the save error tends to happen on larger and longer saves, it's hard to confirm a complete resolution without time passing.

Reactions: portiamento

OOFBOOG

Oct 16, 2022
Thank you for the kind words! Glad you're enjoying the game =)

Regarding Dominant options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The counter:

The save issues:
I'm sorry about that :/ Looking into it, but its a tricky one. Reporting it and sharing bugged saves is always helpful. Porting to a new browser might help. Check if you have other saves from other Twine games as sometimes the cache is shared.

For the feats:

Uhm... sorta. The event CAN be completed, and is working properly for the majority of players. I've been receiving occasional reports about this soft lock and am re-doing part of the code for next patch to hopefully resolve whatever's causing it for certain players.
I don't know if this is a bug, but I can only visit Elise once after giving her flowers. After visiting and giving her flowers, I no longer get the option to go into her room.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Seems the new update broke several more things on itchio version. Lust never increases & stays at 0 constantly, locking you out of certain scenes. Also cannot talk to felicia about the green vial anymore. Didn't see these in the patchnotes so I'm Assuming they're glitched from all the new coding.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Seems the new update broke several more things on itchio version. Lust never increases & stays at 0 constantly, locking you out of certain scenes. Also cannot talk to felicia about the green vial anymore. Didn't see these in the patchnotes so I'm Assuming they're glitched from all the new coding.
Are you using a brand new save? This version is not backwards compatible.
I don't know if this is a bug, but I can only visit Elise once after giving her flowers. After visiting and giving her flowers, I no longer get the option to go into her room.
It's once per cycle, if that's what you mean.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I hadn't played this in a while, tried it again.. loving the changes (loved it before too). But it seems like in ch1 your sanity just skydives and there's little you can do about it? You can rest in the garden but that's not enough to keep up with pretty much any of the daily events one goes through. Are there other CH1 pro-sanity things I'm missing to keep you in the positives?

LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
Seems like you forgot to add some assets to the offline version. I noticed that some of the images took longer to load, so I checked the code and saw that the game was taking them from your website instead of my game folder.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Seems like you forgot to add some assets to the offline version. I noticed that some of the images took longer to load, so I checked the code and saw that the game was taking them from your website instead of my game folder.
Thanks, will check it out. I do this deliberately for itch.io since I've reached the max file limit for their hosting, but might have mixed something up with this repack.

Reactions: Jizzler6941

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Thanks, will check it out. I do this deliberately for itch.io since I've reached the max file limit for their hosting, but might have mixed something up with this repack.
I've replaced all audio, images and fonts links with local links and packaged that with the fonts in the attached zip file [now updated for 0.5.03], if anyone needs it. Just extract the zip into your game folder and overwrite the html.

Last edited:

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
what is the point to know occult to even level 10... and cant use words on the roads with werewolf in chapter 1 on some quests option always appear but cant use lol...

idk792

Apr 20, 2021
How does one go down fel_corr route? I went to images but never saw any of the scenes from Felicia folder in game

4.80 star(s) 45 Votes