smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I have to admit I tried this game once and was kinda meh on it. Neat idea but I was having trouble not dieing and or unlocking stuff. But seeing some of the new art images I am intrigued to give the game another try.
Your supposed to die, often even, it's how you learn a lot of the secrets just make sure to keep the bracelet charged so you don't die for good.

Reactions: Salix166

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Your supposed to die, often even, it's how you learn a lot of the secrets just make sure to keep the bracelet charged so you don't die for good.
That is what I mean die for good.

retasf

Aug 26, 2017
Great game!
The only moment I didn't like is when I've explored all the content and nothing else left.
I hope you'll continue to develop this one.

Reactions: Salix166

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I must be dumb as a rock, but I can not for the life of me get the pheromones.
You get the pheromones in between asking the lonely man in the bar to help you get the fuel from Lavius' lab, and actually going to the lab. Dip into the antique store before you go to the lab and you can pick them up then.

R_Thur

May 29, 2017
I dont know how to write a review (help) but I gotta say that I really liked this game! It definitely has a lot of potencial. The whole death concept is different and the artwork really fits the with the atmosphere. Gonna be following this one for sure

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
I dont know how to write a review (help) but I gotta say that I really liked this game! It definitely has a lot of potencial. The whole death concept is different and the artwork really fits the with the atmosphere. Gonna be following this one for sure
theeee top right of this thread. you click on the stars where it says (2 votes). the star you click is your rating. weird system but, this will open the review panel. it must be longer than 200 characters. C:

R_Thur

May 29, 2017
theeee top right of this thread. you click on the stars where it says (2 votes). the star you click is your rating. weird system but, this will open the review panel. it must be longer than 200 characters. C:
oh right, thanks bud! :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Transylvania v0.2.10

- - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M4DX

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Absolutely love the art style, super creative and hot. I'd love to see a variant or update of the game with a white background and black text, to be consistent with the artwork - would just be a few CSS tweaks. Or perhaps style the tw-link elements to be buttons instead of blue text?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I have to admit I tried this game once and was kinda meh on it. Neat idea but I was having trouble not dieing and or unlocking stuff. But seeing some of the new art images I am intrigued to give the game another try.
Seems like we both. I'm still on the fence with this game.

On the one hand, I really like how it attempts something different, in a fairly unusual setting, even for an adventure game.

On the other hand, I dislike the fact that I have almost no control over what I can or can not do in the game. It seems very linear (only one "good" route?), with no indication of how time progresses before attempting a task.

For example, to survive, I need to learn more about the bracelet and speak to the shopkeeper lady. Doing so takes an abnormally long time however, which in turn doesn't allow me to return to the hotel in time, which in turn kills my character. If I don't speak to the lady, I can get back in time, but get killed anyway by the guest, probably because I don't know enough about the bracelet. If I don't leave the hotel to explore it, or just want to work to earn money, because that was the initial motivation of my character (?), I am blocked because I need to get some keys, and again get killed when reaching the evening.

It's a shame, because the art looks good, the character concepts well fleshed out and I'd like to enjoy the game, exploring every feature it offers, but the current gameplay routine (with the need to die to progress, which goes against what most other games would teach any player) is just averse to that. Maybe a good walkthrough would help, but with such a requirement it is no longer a "game" to me.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with ThisIsMe; the concept and art seem great, but the gameplay is frustrating and the inability to save more than one save means that you cannot explore alternative paths very easily. I very much felt that I was being railroaded without much decision-making impact on the story.

4.80 star(s) 45 Votes