Anonymus1921xd

May 2, 2020
Great game, really digging the art style and the way the story is told. Exactly what you expect from a v0.21, some gamebreaking glitches and unfinished plotlines. Overall I am REALLY looking forward to the full release.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018

new online link. 2.11 updated

bump c:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
tnx but I was talking about the local files, if you have them.
The local files will be available later this week (there are still a few shadow updates being pushed out with minor fixes before the patch is frozen).

I was not initially aware that the game had been posted here, but will be keeping an eye from now on. Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey guys, Vincent here from XFiction,

I am noticing that this thread hasn't been updated in a while. While I have no particular issue with the OP sharing Transylvania here, I would like players to be able to discover the most recent version of the project. We bring new content as well as fixes and improvements every month, so keeping an eye on feedback from players is also something that helps us a lot.

For this reason I will be posting a new thread that will be updated with the most recent version as soon as it's released.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey guys,

Version 02.13 is out! After some reading on F95's guidelines, I have submitted a report that should get this thread updated to the latest version, so let's see if that works.

In the meantime, you can play it online here:

Or download locally here:

For anyone new and wanting to see what the game is about, there is a presentation page here:

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Question: Is it possible to play the game and NOT become a succubus?
... for me, this transformation from human to demonic definitely reduces the enjoyment of the game.

Perhaps (since the dev is posting) a lesser degree of transformation each time if you keep the bracelet charged? something...

Reactions: Absolom and MTZ32

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Does Sanity/Clarity do anything at the moment on the first day?

Last edited:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Question: Is it possible to play the game and NOT become a succubus?
... for me, this transformation from human to demonic definitely reduces the enjoyment of the game.

Perhaps (since the dev is posting) a lesser degree of transformation each time if you keep the bracelet charged? something...
While the game will strive to provide more control and personalization of the changes, turning into a succubus is the central theme and will continue to be the focus.

So it will be possible not to get all the changes, but not to avoid it altogether.

4.80 star(s) 45 Votes