KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
If i would make a wish artwise, aside from straight up more content, it would be unique art for the maid outfit. Its obviously why its not, alot of extra work and confusing when clothes are treated differently but in this case its a whole independent fetish on its own.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
If i would make a wish artwise, aside from straight up more content, it would be unique art for the maid outfit. Its obviously why its not, alot of extra work and confusing when clothes are treated differently but in this case its a whole independent fetish on its own.
Having outfit-specific art is a feature that we have on our list =) For now it's not feasible with the current dev cycle, but if we scale up or complete the current plot lines, we'll definitely go back to add more variations / art to existing scenes.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Nice to hear. By the way: You should probably try to get a "horror" tag on this thread. Right now the most reliable content tag is "beastiality", and i think that people who look for horror-themed games shouldn't be denied a game set in a vampire castle, located in a werewolf invested forest.
Arguably "corruption" and a "fantasy" too.

The idea that Elise is to be described as a MILF is kinda funny tho.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Nice to hear. By the way: You should probably try to get a "horror" tag on this thread. Right now the most reliable content tag is "beastiality", and i think that people who look for horror-themed games shouldn't be denied a game set in a vampire castle, located in a werewolf invested forest.
Arguably "corruption" and a "fantasy" too.
Regrettably as I'm not the OP of this thread my editing is limited, but I can try poking the mods. There are quite a few things I would update about the presentation ^^

The idea that Elise is to be described as a MILF is kinda funny tho.
Technically correct is the best kind if correct XD

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Loving the update but finding some bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But great stuff! One thing though, the red text for story Choices looks like the red text for passage not done yet.

Last edited:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Loving the update but finding some bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But great stuff! One thing though, the red text for story Choices looks like the red text for passage not done yet.
Thank you for the report and sorry about that, adding to the list to fix.

Regarding red text: I'm trying to eliminate all "not done yet" red text as soon as possible, so hopefully this will not be a problem in the first place =)

Reactions: tontoman

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
The optional raven for hints was a nice touch. In ch 1, it is very difficult to lower your lust. Is that intentional due to the plot of Alex slowly turning into a succubus?

Suggestion: You could also show a list of the completed Tasks, instead of having the tasks removed once you complete a set.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The optional raven for hints was a nice touch. In ch 1, it is very difficult to lower your lust. Is that intentional due to the plot of Alex slowly turning into a succubus?

Suggestion: You could also show a list of the completed Tasks, instead of having the tasks removed once you complete a set.
Happy to hear that the raven was a step in the right direction =)

Indeed, in Chapter 1 Lust is meant to progress more or less inevitably. The fluctuations come from beads dropping and recharging (since when you're low the bracelet compels you more), and the clothes are also a factor, but behind the scenes the base stat is growing.

The completed tasks is a nice suggestion, but will require further tinkering of the UI, so for now low priority.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Changelog for 0.2.18?
Version 0.2.18 - New Year's update

This update brings a new Dream sequence, new art, a small story update and various fixes.

==CHAPTER1==

Dream Sequence
-added a dream sequence when you complete chapter 1;
-added dreams for Felicia and lavius which are based on your choices;
-added a vampire bride dream (afterwards);
-added vampire bride art;

==CHAPTER2==

The grand conspiracy
-added the option to walk with Lavius when you win the game;
-added the option to meet the mermaid;
-added art for the mermaid;

Other
-various typo fixes;
-various small fixes;

Reactions: IvoryOwl

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Seems like "back" button in the "You" menu is subject to infinite loops. If you click on "You" twice in a row, you won't be able to exit, same if you click "Journal" and then "You", you will keep going back and forth between a journal and "You".

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Seems like "back" button in the "You" menu is subject to infinite loops. If you click on "You" twice in a row, you won't be able to exit, same if you click "Journal" and then "You", you will keep going back and forth between a journal and "You".
Yes, I'm sorry about that. A bug slipped in this version that didn't properly activate the protection from this loop. It will be fixed in next patch.

bizvida

Apr 15, 2017
The writing in this is amazing! I love the story and setting and everything. And I normally hate gameplay loops but the one in this is so well done.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Thanks for the new update Vincent. Has Elise's path for ch 2 been started? I don't see any interactions for her no matter what I try.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Gotcha. With the dream vampire bride pic, are you planning on expanding the TFs to vamps and others in the future? Or will you just be sticking the the MC as a succubus?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Gotcha. With the dream vampire bride pic, are you planning on expanding the TFs to vamps and others in the future? Or will you just be sticking the the MC as a succubus?
The succubus remains the primary focus, as there are already quite a few sub-systems that need proper attention (traits, clothes, relationships...). Adding more TFs would be stretching ourselves too thin. Perhaps it's something that would be possible as a bonus once the main story is complete, but that's too far into the future to comment on right now.

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes