Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This continues to be one of the very best HTML games - game-play, art and aesthetics, updates, themes and style, and writing quality are all top notch. Not to mention for an html/twine game it actually looks good with some real care taken on the presentation.
Thank you for the kind words, it's really encouraging =)

Reactions: fearsa

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
Alright, I feel dumb. Can someone help me figure out how to get to the second screenshot? I've tried maxing Grotesque, Morbid, sat on the bed, done both sets of piercings, and other things, but I can't seem to trigger it.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Alright, I feel dumb. Can someone help me figure out how to get to the second screenshot? I've tried maxing Grotesque, Morbid, sat on the bed, done both sets of piercings, and other things, but I can't seem to trigger it.
Her with horns? It's in the second chapter if you're not there yet.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Huh... that's odd, i refreshed and the order changed. I'm looking for the Elise scene with the egg filled bellies of MC and I assume Felicia.
It's in chapter 2. I realise now that the side panel there can be slightly misleading, since I was using developer mode to quickly grab screenshots of the events. It shows 1 death and only a slight MC change, but in fact during organic play this will happen a lot later.

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
It's in chapter 2. I realise now that the side panel there can be slightly misleading, since I was using developer mode to quickly grab screenshots of the events. It shows 1 death and only a slight MC change, but in fact during organic play this will happen a lot later.
Thanks, found it! Yeah, the Monday in the sidebar was making me think it was in Chap 1, and I hadn't caught it before hitting the end in Chap 2, so I thought I was missing a branch or condition somehow. (Was thinking that maybe Morbid and/or Grotesque led to a consensual oviposition scene with both parties knowing you'd be okay.)

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
I am not sure if my save got bugged or what but ive just noticed something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So my character already knows her name? Why does the journal still have the old entry?

Bardillo

Jul 24, 2017
"He rams his big misshapen member in with such vigor and readiness as if the entire Bolshoï Theatre is watching his performance"
AAHAHAHHAHAHH
Duuuude, are you really sure that google is best perevodchik? xDD
Ok, it's my mistake. But it was cool to see the native language)
Idk why find this funny.
Anyway awesome game. GL, comrade.

4.80 star(s) 48 Votes