Aug 25, 2020
Genre: Male protagonist - its female prot
MtF transformation. Technically unless the protag was an egg trans-woman before the story they'd become a pre-transition trans-man and would still be a male protag, but these tf stories don't really seem to go into how these things really work that much.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Genre: Male protagonist - its female prot
Actually, it's both.
The reason for this is that for a substantial part of the game's introduction, the MC is indeed male, hence the [Male Protagonist] tag being there, and it's only after you've been playing for a little while that the MC comes across a series of events that inevitably ends up transforming him into a female for the foreseeable future (I personally have no idea what plans the developer might have about the narrative, so I'm not gonna claim that that particular plot point won't ever be able to be reversed further down the road), and that's obviously why we have the [Female Protagonist] tag in there too.

So, all in all, the tags are both factually correct. I don't see where's the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedoune

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So there is no walkthrough, too bad it could be useful to understand what to do in the story.
The notes in your journal give you a good direction of what to aim for to progress the story, even though you can chose to go exploring something else. All of the mechanics are made to provide lots of leeway, so even if you get into trouble, there's always a way out. Don't be afraid to just keep playing, whatever happens.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Another great update. Many thanks.

Small continuity bug. After getting the new spider nipple rings (great scene btw) the check appearance text still describes them as the old heavy rings.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Another great update. Many thanks.

Small continuity bug. After getting the new spider nipple rings (great scene btw) the check appearance text still describes them as the old heavy rings.
Glad you liked it and thanks for the report, will check that!

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there any way to have a lesbian only run in this?

Also, think I found some bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't do a 100% lesbian run due to some events being strictly necessary, but you can certainly opt out on a lot of the hetero content if you wish, achieving an almost-pure lesbian run.

Thanks for the bug reports, I'll check em out!

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
You can't do a 100% lesbian run due to some events being strictly necessary, but you can certainly opt out on a lot of the hetero content if you wish, achieving an almost-pure lesbian run.

Thanks for the bug reports, I'll check em out!
Thanks for the quick response. Really love the world you've created for the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vincent Valensky
4.80 star(s) 48 Votes