Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hi ! ^^ Is this like an adventure with puzzles and monster slaying ? Or more like, walking around and uncovering mysteries ? Thanks for reading me. ^^

May 31, 2019
Hi ! ^^ Is this like an adventure with puzzles and monster slaying ? Or more like, walking around and uncovering mysteries ? Thanks for reading me. ^^
The latter. It's been a while since I've played it, but the gameplay was mainly like a point-and click adventure.
Have problem> need item to solve problem> need to solve another problem to get item to solve problem>other problem needs specific requirement to get item to solve the problem of getting the item to solve the main problem

The smut was good though.

Reactions: Lucress

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well, I got to the point where

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that the max relationship?
Nope. Well not sure about the relationship stat. But there's many more scenes and content to go.

Things can open up after a death and loop, so going back to the same place can give different choices. LIke pre and post ribbon for example.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
No I purposefully didn't go

No most stuff in this games effects other paths. But afaik no hard either/or cutoffs, so doing stuff with her is fine. When you are making a choice who to go with, looks like it states it pretty clearly. And you need some interactions with other NPCs to give you required stats (like in submission).
And as part of the game is finding secrets and this is the game currency... you kind of have to try all the paths. It's just how you deal with them and who you give loyalty to will be a choice.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
The latter. It's been a while since I've played it, but the gameplay was mainly like a point-and click adventure.
Have problem> need item to solve problem> need to solve another problem to get item to solve problem>other problem needs specific requirement to get item to solve the problem of getting the item to solve the main problem

The smut was good though.
Thank you very much. :D

Reactions: crystal-geyser

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Is Sabrina the girl in the pentagram room if so how do I meet her? I didn't know she existed, and the cat is gone? Is it because I progressed the plot past the main time loop?

*Edit* How do I find the pentagram room? Is it the locked door in the basement? If so how do I get past it?

*Edit 2:* Have found Sabrina still don't know what I can use the green bottle for is there other uses besides the speed thing? Also what is behind the door in the basement? I still have no clue about how to get in there.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Wait a second.... My name is Alex, I'm from a small town in Transilvania "Zalău" i work as a receptions at a motel..... Is this game about me?
Yes that is all correct, the exception is you are from Hungary, and you are a transfer student now. *snickers*

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
dude, how do you even get past the werewolf on the first night? i feel like i've tried every option presented to me, but i just can't make it past the first night without him killing me in some way or another

tontoman

May 4, 2017
dude, how do you even get past the werewolf on the first night? i feel like i've tried every option presented to me, but i just can't make it past the first night without him killing me in some way or another
Death is not a problem in the game, it's part of it. So some deaths you can't avoid. You'll have options later on, otherwise right now you just have to head back early enough before it's dark.

Reactions: Vincent Valensky

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I feel a little guilty about avoiding this one.
At the same time, it always makes me angry and that's just not good.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I feel a little guilty about avoiding this one.
At the same time, it always makes me angry and that's just not good.
Sorry to hear that it makes you angry :/ Please feel free to share any particular elements that you may find frustrating, it's a great help in improving the game.

4.80 star(s) 48 Votes