arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Wow...after 3 hours of playing this game trying to get that can of gas to get the generator running and dying 4 times already and still not turning back to a guy I decided to screw it... it seems like you are stuck being a girl and have to like it to be able to progress the game...and there's no coherent guide or walkthrough for the game...you're just being shoehorned into a set path IMO...I like what the developers are trying to do with the dark atmosphere and the Edge of Tomorrow style gameplay of die, learn and repeat but I guess this isn't my cup of tea...

I hope someone made a walkthrough for this... until then, dropped...

EDIT: should have read the comments in the first page that this is a genderbender game... developer should probably have it as a tag...

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Wow...after 3 hours of playing this game trying to get that can of gas to get the generator running and dying 4 times already and still not turning back to a guy I decided to screw it... it seems like you are stuck being a girl and have to like it to be able to progress the game...and there's no coherent guide or walkthrough for the game...you're just being shoehorned into a set path IMO...I like what the developers are trying to do with the dark atmosphere and the Edge of Tomorrow style gameplay of die, learn and repeat but I guess this isn't my cup of tea...

I hope someone made a walkthrough for this... until then, dropped...

EDIT: should have read the comments in the first page that this is a genderbender game... developer should probably have it as a tag...
It's tagged Transformation, and also tagged in the dev notes on Fetishes as MtF, which is Male-to-Female Transformation.

Reactions: dimale7582

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
is Sabrina in chapter 2? so far she has overtaken Elise as my favourite character

also, do the dreams at the end of chapter 1 have any consequences?

Last edited:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
is Sabrina in chapter 2? so far she has overtaken Elise as my favourite character

also, do the dreams at the end of chapter 1 have any consequences?
Hey, glad to hear you like Sabrina! She's not in Chapter 2, but you will find some other new faces there.

The dreams do not impact what happens after =)

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Hey, glad to hear you like Sabrina! She's not in Chapter 2, but you will find some other new faces there.
yeah she was a great addition, I just wondered what the piercings were doing to link you to her if there didn't seem to be an option to actually return to her further down the road

thanks for clarifying the dreams

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
In chapter 2, what's the difference between choosing the man with the Golden cane, the man with the glass of wine and the demon. How tame your character going to be? Or no difference at all?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
In chapter 2, what's the difference between choosing the man with the Golden cane, the man with the glass of wine and the demon. How tame your character going to be? Or no difference at all?
Hey Rachel, I'm assuming that you're referring to the dream sequence leading up to Chapter 2. At the moment it does not change anything, apart from the scene that plays out in the dream. However that choice is not coincidental, and will link to some of the things coming in the next patches =)

Reactions: Ponyboy451 and ddf

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
does someone have a guide?
Are you stuck somewhere? There are a number of in-game help resources:
-the journal tasks to guide you along the main story line;
-the raven to give you tips if you're stuck (enable it in settings);
-the recap when you wake up;

There isn't any guide beyond that, but if you need help feel free to ask!

add full colored images its better than black and white.
Thank you for the comment and the suggestion! While the black and white aesthetic is a very deliberate choice in the visual design, please keep in mind that there are other factors that go into such decisions, apart from personal preference:
-black and white art is cheaper;
-black and white art is quicker;
Since we have been releasing multiple new art updates every month since development began, the current state of completion would never be possible with colored art. If you would like to support us and help the project grow faster, !

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
How do I get the scene where Alex is dressed in white in an old cathedral and wants someone "To take charge of you"?

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Are you stuck somewhere? There are a number of in-game help resources:
-the journal tasks to guide you along the main story line;
-the raven to give you tips if you're stuck (enable it in settings);
-the recap when you wake up;

There isn't any guide beyond that, but if you need help feel free to ask!

Thank you for the comment and the suggestion! While the black and white aesthetic is a very deliberate choice in the visual design, please keep in mind that there are other factors that go into such decisions, apart from personal preference:
-black and white art is cheaper;
-black and white art is quicker;
Since we have been releasing multiple new art updates every month since development began, the current state of completion would never be possible with colored art. If you would like to support us and help the project grow faster, !
Also, I feel like the black-and-white style plays into the aesthetic of the game much more strongly than color images would. The strategic use of color (the green glasses, the red blood) in scenes creates much more impact imo.

mokou123

Apr 23, 2021
This game is gorgeously made - the artwork has a crisp and unique style, the backgrounds are beautiful and the way the characters fit into the scene looks professional (especially when you visit the shop!)

I wish I could say the same about the writing, however. Multiple times was I thrust out of a scene completely by the weird narration, ie. Alex is being buried alive and all s/he can think of is how the ground piles up on his/her 'cute, little breasts' or how his/her 'weak feminine wrists' are bound. Very much 'her boobs bounced boobily' vibes. A suggestion from me would be to swap the narration to a male protagonist and think about how utterly stupid some of this stuff would sound then. 'The ground piled up on my soft, wrinkled ballsack', 'I felt bored so naturally my hands gravitated to my foreskin', and so on and so on.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
This game is gorgeously made - the artwork has a crisp and unique style, the backgrounds are beautiful and the way the characters fit into the scene looks professional (especially when you visit the shop!)

I wish I could say the same about the writing, however. Multiple times was I thrust out of a scene completely by the weird narration, ie. Alex is being buried alive and all s/he can think of is how the ground piles up on his/her 'cute, little breasts' or how his/her 'weak feminine wrists' are bound. Very much 'her boobs bounced boobily' vibes. A suggestion from me would be to swap the narration to a male protagonist and think about how utterly stupid some of this stuff would sound then. 'The ground piled up on my soft, wrinkled ballsack', 'I felt bored so naturally my hands gravitated to my foreskin', and so on and so on.
Thank you for your feedback!

Parts of the scenes are procedurally generated based on stats, which can sometimes lead to slightly artificial sounding descriptions. It's a fine balance between hand crafting everything and making sure that changes to the character have some granular consequences. I will definitely admit that not everything hits the mark all the time and keep your comments in mind going forward.

Thanks for playing and taking the time to share your thoughts!

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Why are the save slots locked behing being a patreon supporter? I understand the cheats being a patreon only thing but there are multiple paths to follow in this game and you're unable to follow them easily for the simple reason that you can't save in multiple slots.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Why are the save slots locked behing being a patreon supporter? I understand the cheats being a patreon only thing but there are multiple paths to follow in this game and you're unable to follow them easily for the simple reason that you can't save in multiple slots.
Given the cyclical nature of the plot, you can experience 1 version of almost every event in the game if you just keep playing. There are very few events that are truly mutually exclusive. Combining that with a quicksave slot allows you to easily check multiple options if you are stuck in an event and not sure what you want to go with.

If you are having fun with the game and wish to absolutely try out every possibility, I think that our years of work are well worth the $1 it costs to purchase the save slots and all the other perks of the supporter version. We have purposefully left it for the minimum price possible and we certainly do not mind if you just grab the bonuses and unsubscribe =)

Reactions: Ponyboy451 and ddf
4.80 star(s) 48 Votes