LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
It's genderbender. After your first "death" you become a woman. To progress in the game you have to die really, it's how you discover secrets.
Aaaaaaaaah, it started so well ...
The screenshots are good, I'm not into beast stuff etc ... but it clearly made me want to try it. But the change of gender (when it's mandatory and not reversible), i really hate that because it prevents me from being fully immersed. Good luck with your game !

Reactions: Ezra

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The game stopped saving, is that a bug or something else?
Sounds like a bug, but can also be cause by low local storage space of your browser. Try clearing it and if the problem persists, don't hesitate to get back with more details and I'll look into it.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Given the cyclical nature of the plot, you can experience 1 version of almost every event in the game if you just keep playing. There are very few events that are truly mutually exclusive. Combining that with a quicksave slot allows you to easily check multiple options if you are stuck in an event and not sure what you want to go with.

If you are having fun with the game and wish to absolutely try out every possibility, I think that our years of work are well worth the $1 it costs to purchase the save slots and all the other perks of the supporter version. We have purposefully left it for the minimum price possible and we certainly do not mind if you just grab the bonuses and unsubscribe =)
the problem being, without multiple save slots, you can't really save before the fun bits, and go back over them when it's time to get off, like most renpy games, or other titles coming with a gallery where you can unlock scenes after going through them once.

most people probably aren't going to be able to wank to this sort of thing if they've got to wait like 5-10 minutes between scenes, after all, and while a patreon donation would make that trivial thanks to access to a gallery, no multiple save slots makes that almost impossible, when it definitely should be a feature. that's why with renpy they've got like a hundred+ save slots.

like you said, the game is designed around a cyclical story structure, so 'keep going' rather than turn back to an older save is the 'right' way to play it anyway, so multiple saves isn't so much a gameplay bonus, that should be denied to the 'casual' player of your game. it just stops the game from being good flogging fodder in general. excluding save slots does nothing for the kind of game this is, but eliminate it for it's presumably intended purpose.

cheats and full gallery unlock and your work in general is worth the one dollar, sure. multiple saves, i think you should change, however. it's not about making sure you can go back and make different choices, as, again, your game looping around makes that entirely unnecessary, but no sort of 'unlock scenes in the gallery' versus full unlock, and no save slots to be able to get to the good points and come back later, means it's not really a good game for the sort of activities the games this site has on it...

it just kinda feels like a paid game that you've worked around so its not too obvious, but in practice still works out that way. we've got access, but unless we're screencapping the good bits, it's not really that useful as an erotic game. maybe as a novel experience, but not really someone intending to get deep into the game will probably want to stick with, outside of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGodUncle

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
the problem being, without multiple save slots, you can't really save before the fun bits, and go back over them when it's time to get off, like most renpy games, or other titles coming with a gallery where you can unlock scenes after going through them once.

most people probably aren't going to be able to wank to this sort of thing if they've got to wait like 5-10 minutes between scenes, after all, and while a patreon donation would make that trivial thanks to access to a gallery, no multiple save slots makes that almost impossible, when it definitely should be a feature. that's why with renpy they've got like a hundred+ save slots.

like you said, the game is designed around a cyclical story structure, so 'keep going' rather than turn back to an older save is the 'right' way to play it anyway, so multiple saves isn't so much a gameplay bonus, that should be denied to the 'casual' player of your game. it just stops the game from being good flogging fodder in general. excluding save slots does nothing for the kind of game this is, but eliminate it for it's presumably intended purpose.

cheats and full gallery unlock and your work in general is worth the one dollar, sure. multiple saves, i think you should change, however. it's not about making sure you can go back and make different choices, as, again, your game looping around makes that entirely unnecessary, but no sort of 'unlock scenes in the gallery' versus full unlock, and no save slots to be able to get to the good points and come back later, means it's not really a good game for the sort of activities the games this site has on it...

it just kinda feels like a paid game that you've worked around so its not too obvious, but in practice still works out that way. we've got access, but unless we're screencapping the good bits, it's not really that useful as an erotic game. maybe as a novel experience, but not really someone intending to get deep into the game will probably want to stick with, outside of the story.
To each their own, but that's not how I play erotic games at all in terms of the self-gratification part. Maybe that's just me, but I feel like you're making some global assumptions on how people play adult games, and that assumption is the core of your argument. Also, like the dev said, it's $1 if it's that big of a deal. I personally don't feel like that's asking for much on the dev's part.

P319Aigaion

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks, found it! Yeah, the Monday in the sidebar was making me think it was in Chap 1, and I hadn't caught it before hitting the end in Chap 2, so I thought I was missing a branch or condition somehow. (Was thinking that maybe Morbid and/or Grotesque led to a consensual oviposition scene with both parties knowing you'd be okay.)
How do you get that scene? The Elise scene with the egg filled bellies of MC and Felicia.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
To each their own, but that's not how I play erotic games at all in terms of the self-gratification part. Maybe that's just me, but I feel like you're making some global assumptions on how people play adult games, and that assumption is the core of your argument. Also, like the dev said, it's $1 if it's that big of a deal. I personally don't feel like that's asking for much on the dev's part.
i mean, are you entirely able to masturbate to something that only has 'hot points' every 10 minutes or so?
cause that was essentially the only 'assumption' i was really making, and that's the core of my argument.

i also did say 'most' wouldn't be able to wait 5-10 minutes without potentially losing some, ah, 'interest', and yes, that's more from my own personal experiences, but i also didn't imply it was everyone or anything, either.

how you play the game can be whatever, but the point was more about having some way to get to the content quicker. saves right before the good bits is just how i roll.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
i mean, are you entirely able to masturbate to something that only has 'hot points' every 10 minutes or so?
cause that was essentially the only 'assumption' i was really making, and that's the core of my argument.

i also did say 'most' wouldn't be able to wait 5-10 minutes without potentially losing some, ah, 'interest', and yes, that's more from my own personal experiences, but i also didn't imply it was everyone or anything, either.

how you play the game can be whatever, but the point was more about having some way to get to the content quicker. saves right before the good bits is just how i roll.
I get what you were saying. My point is that people play in a myriad of ways, so catering a system to your particular wants might ultimately be just that: just a you thing. Which is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own experience, of course. But the way your post was worded presented your experience as a more global issue with how the game is structured.

Or maybe that's just how I interpreted it. I'm not a big proponent of browbeating developers who are essentially making free content for people to enjoy with personal requests to enhance your singular experience though, which is how it came across to me. Constructive criticism is a good thing. Entitlement is not, and it's only $1 a month to play how you want to play, which isn't really a big ask if it means that much to you.

Either way though, I've said my piece about it, and that's where I'll leave it.

Reactions: Ranma

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I get what you were saying. My point is that people play in a myriad of ways, so catering a system to your particular wants might ultimately be just that: just a you thing. Which is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own experience, of course. But the way your post was worded presented your experience as a more global issue with how the game is structured.

Or maybe that's just how I interpreted it. I'm not a big proponent of browbeating developers who are essentially making free content for people to enjoy with personal requests to enhance your singular experience though, which is how it came across to me. Constructive criticism is a good thing. Entitlement is not, and it's only $1 a month to play how you want to play, which isn't really a big ask if it means that much to you.

Either way though, I've said my piece about it, and that's where I'll leave it.
i wasn't really meaning to browbeat him or anything, just, he said the no multiple saves thing wasn't an issue because it's a cyclic game, and while it's true you'd do multiple runs, i pointed out another reason it's an issue.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Please update the first post.

It currently says "male protagonist" and omits "transformation". The fetishes does not list transformation, gender bending or whatever is going on. Plus, "transformation" is not specific enough. Is it "turn into werewolf" or is it "sissification". Please improve the information f95 readers use to choose their games!

The tags for the game include "female protagonist" so this is obviously a game to avoid if you can't stand starting out as male only to promptly experiencing all game content as female.

I so wish these games added an option for "Alex" to start off, and stay as, female throughout...

But my point is, don't treat fundamental fetishes as spoilers. If you don't like genderbending, getting it sprung upon you is a nasty surprise and there is zero reason to hide this!

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Please update the first post.

It currently says "male protagonist" and omits "transformation". The fetishes does not list transformation, gender bending or whatever is going on. Plus, "transformation" is not specific enough. Is it "turn into werewolf" or is it "sissification". Please improve the information f95 readers use to choose their games!

The tags for the game include "female protagonist" so this is obviously a game to avoid if you can't stand starting out as male only to promptly experiencing all game content as female.

I so wish these games added an option for "Alex" to start off, and stay as, female throughout...

But my point is, don't treat fundamental fetishes as spoilers. If you don't like genderbending, getting it sprung upon you is a nasty surprise and there is zero reason to hide this!
Under the "Fetishes" header, it says MtF, which is Male-to-Female transformation.

Reactions: Ranma

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Aaaaaaaaah, it started so well ...
The screenshots are good, I'm not into beast stuff etc ... but it clearly made me want to try it. But the change of gender (when it's mandatory and not reversible), i really hate that because it prevents me from being fully immersed. Good luck with your game !
Yeah, I thought the same. For the uploader / dev, there is a tag called genderbender. If you please place it, people will know what they are getting into.

Reactions: anedwcan and LB1990

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Under the "Fetishes" header, it says MtF, which is Male-to-Female transformation.
Yeah, I'm not the only one who think that is a bit subtle, and easy to miss.

It should definitely be listed under Genre, where everybody looks to see if a game is for them. Especially when we're talking one of the dealbreaker genres that many people absolutely want to avoid. (Not that there's anything wrong with it) Cheers (y)

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Yeah, I thought the same. For the uploader / dev, there is a tag called genderbender. If you please place it, people will know what they are getting into.
I have added "genderbender" to Genre since it seems like people are still missing it.

For anyone looking for more info, I should note that the official game presentation page linked in the center goes into much more detail about the content that you will encounter.

Ezra

May 7, 2017
I have added "genderbender" to Genre since it seems like people are still missing it.

For anyone looking for more info, I should note that the official game presentation page linked in the center goes into much more detail about the content that you will encounter.
Thank you. We usually check the Genre section to see the implied fetishes. It's great to have the official link to the game where we can be patreons or check additional info, but the Genre is the fastest way to see, just having a glimpse, if the game interest us or not.

Besides, with a complete Genre section (forced sissification, genderbender, etc.) you avoid being asked for the same things over and over again, so in a sense it makes the forum a better place when people just gives feedback about the game or ask relevant questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent Valensky

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Thank you. We usually check the Genre section to see the implied fetishes. It's great to have the official link to the game where we can be patreons or check additional info, but the Genre is the fastest way to see, just having a glimpse, if the game interest us or not.

Besides, with a complete Genre section (forced sissification, genderbender, etc.) you avoid being asked for the same things over and over again, so in a sense it makes the forum a better place when people just gives feedback about the game or ask relevant questions.
I do appreciate the feedback and am all for maximum transparency - this helps to attract the right audience and avoid bad surprises for people who're not into the stuff.

In a similar vein, the latest version now features a new splash screen, that has a content warning section that specifically mentions Gender Changes, Arachnophobia and Gore.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Is there some kind of walk-through to this game ?

I usually enjoy VNs and engaging and well-written stories. This one clearly is. I wish the game author success and hopefully to come up with more to share in the future.

However, please allow me some short, very subjective and very negative feedback : I absolutely hate the "death" mechanics in this game. I want to read more about your characters, about how the story unfolds, not waste my time re-loading for ages just to progress to the next day.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 48 Votes