Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
At the start of chapter 2, when following Mihai it mentions Ionut knocking me out cold when I supposely went into the tower, which is strange because for the entirety of chapter 1 I literally just could NOT get into it because it kept saying I can't do it on my first day so I'm genuinely very confused as to what the fuck happened here- did I miss something somehow, or is it just a weird bug that maybe acts as if I'm following after Mihai later in the chapter when I'd maybe have a chance to actually enter there?

Also it does mention that it's funny how things turned out with Ionut despite that incident which. Alright, it never happened, but I also never engaged him in any way as to prompt the love for the grotesque, which is what I'm assuming it refers to? Actually this also happens in the summary in chapter 1, I chose to be friends with Elise and it says something like we're gonna be something more, which is literally the opposite of what I chose which was strange and confusing

The Baba Yaga ritual also pops up as a permanent choice but doesn't show up in that tab which is another thing I noticed (personal note about her btw: god I wish there was some more content with us getting milked, truly some hot shit)

So it seems that following after Mihai on the first loop is ill-advised, because the game just pretends it isn't your first and you just miss like... SO much vital info about the chapter which the game then assumes you already have, which is a shame and makes me wonder why that option is even there if it just completely fucks you over in terms of getting to see the chapter exposition
Hey, thanks for the feedback! Glad you're having fun with the game and enjoying Yaga's content.

I will check the above, it seems there is some bug in properly tracking that particular choice from chapter 1 and reflecting it in Chapter 2. To explain properly:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ibizadalton

Fkfkdndmmd

Aug 23, 2023
After finishing chapter 2 I kinda spedrun my way through what was available of chapter 3 and it does seem interesting and promising!

Tbh I'm actually not into like,, any of the main fetishes this game has aside from getting dominated (my mind tab only has submissive, desire to serve and occult), and that is pretty exclusively by human~ men so I find a lot (maybe even most?) of the sexual content unappealing but! I actually find myself enjoying the story and the vibe SO much anyway, which I have to commend you for! I legit mostly kept playing for the plot (and to get with Lavius, but that ship seems to have sailed with Narcissa lol, not big on sharing) which was a novel and fun experience on its own. Genuinely so many interesting stuff here, and even if not all of it is my cup of tea I can't help but be wildly impressed

Anyway since I seem to have mostly hit the end of content for now I think I'm gonna stop playing and come back after enough time has passed for me to have a lot more to play through but. I am definitely interested to see where this game will go!! Next time I play I'll probably restart, and with the Lavius revelation I'll probably go for Mihai this time since he seems to be the only single and semi sane candidate lol. I personally hope he's secretly a hard and possessive dom but with him it seems to be anyone's guess as his lack of scenes (legit the only one I found was a dream where he mostly got wedding related flavor text as you could choose all of the male vampires) despite being such a prominent character was definitely felt, but I'm looking forward to finding out how he rolls!

Also not sure why but I had no portrait for pretty much the entirety of chapter 2 and 3, but tbf I am playing online on mobile so it might just be a porting issue, idk

Reactions: koopl

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Is there another way into the Hunters Cabin except getting murdered by the owner? Because the whole password to exit the backdoor feels a bit pointless as you learn it immediately upon learning how to get in there. And once you go in alone you can instantly open up the path through the cabin itself. So the whole screen where you need to enter the password to leave feels strange. It looks like there some way to be trapped there.

So Scepticism and Occultism exclude each other from what I'm seeing. Are there more options/uses for Scepticism later on? In chapter 1 there plenty of uses for Occultism and the way the whole world is set up sounds like Occultism would be a lot more useful.

Edit: You can run into some logical inconsistencies depending on how you start out the game.

Before your second visit to the village you can die another time by going to the tower. That allows you to do two visits to Elise. Having her let her way with you will allow you to push past the 10 threshold needed to purchase the Maid Uniform. So if you try to chose it in the initial conversation you're to shy to chose it. But if you straight up chose the Butler Uniform it allows you to buy and switch to the Maid Outfit.
Having tried to chose the Maid Uniform will have it removed from the shop as if you already own it. But you only get it as a surprise gift next morning. Maybe the clothes shop should just not be available at this point.

Also the Mysterious Stranger in the tavern doesn't react to any clothing changes at the shop Boutique. Buying despite buying and switching to the Maid Outfit he still treats you like you're in your regular clothes you started the day in.

Edit 2:
Looks like the last part was because a lot of the content is gated behind Lavius being your first to recharge. But then I run into the opposite where I approach the Mysterious Stranger with the regular clothes and can "Abandon all pretense" where the game describes it as Alex going commando with full access but according to the outfit should be wearing jeans.

Last edited:

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
Has there been any further talk of restoring/adding more of the removed content? There are plenty of other options than Patreon, and I lost interest and cancelled my sub when it was all removed.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Has there been any further talk of restoring/adding more of the removed content? There are plenty of other options than Patreon, and I lost interest and cancelled my sub when it was all removed.
The content is still there and available if you use the activation key on any of the public versions. It's only removed from the versions hosted directly on Patreon.

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
Well shit, thats what I get for always playing from the patreon link I guess! I'll have to check it out, thanks~

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
I CAN'T SAAAAVE

seriously though, do i need to be a supporter to save ? I'm using Joiplay btw
Free Players, (itchio version for example) can only quicksave. Patreon version lets you save but has some cut content due to moderation. (which can be patched back in) I assume full release will let everyone have access to the normal save files.

Reactions: iplayfortheplot
Nov 1, 2020
Free Players, (itchio version for example) can only quicksave. Patreon version lets you save but has some cut content due to moderation. (which can be patched back in) I assume full release will let everyone have access to the normal save files.
i can't even quicksave brother

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
i can't even quicksave brother
I'm sorry to hear about this. I have been having some issues with the save system, so I can't rule out this being on the game's end... but also using an emulator for mobile probably isn't helping. As saving relies on browser settings, cookies, and permissions, an emulator can introduce issues at several steps.

At the moment I am aiming for a stable experience on desktop with the most common browsers (Chrome/Firefox/etc). Once the game is done I will focus more on compatibility and a proper mobile port.

In the meantime my best advice for you would be to try and finish a chapter in one sitting and then use the chapter select next time you want to play, starting directly from chapter 1,2,3 etc.

Reactions: iplayfortheplot

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
So it looks like 4.12 broke the woman\Mihai ending - as soon as you wish to no longer be a demon you are forced into picking the blightblooms and taking the Lavius path.
I think in 4.11 you could go see Mihai and cast the spell using the succubus token, no?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Transylvania-0.4.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Yeah looks like 4.12 busted something with woman ending. I get stuck in the village once i've said goodbye to everyone.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
True woman Leave ending is Still broken on 4.13. I guess i could try a replay & see if that fixes it, but that was a mostly 100% playthrough which is. A Lot. to replay even without reading anything.

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes