yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Transylvania-0.4.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 15, 2019
Need help, stuck. I can disable the men's weapon in the forest but I still get struck and die when they meet ionut. Need backup but can't get it. Who am I supposed to befriend, can't progress much with elder apart from satisfying hunger, Elise won't reveal anything and I also die when I get caught in the lab.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if it's a chrome thing but every time I try to quick save (the first is ok but when they ask if I want to overide) with a fresh run (on version 0.4.09) I got the "something went wrong. I'm sorry"
I tried the manipulation exporting/deleting/importing but it didn't seems to work.

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
I don't know if it's a chrome thing but every time I try to quick save (the first is ok but when they ask if I want to overide) with a fresh run (on version 0.4.09) I got the "something went wrong. I'm sorry"
I tried the manipulation exporting/deleting/importing but it didn't seems to work.
Check size of localstorage with

If its close to 5Mb that means save data bloat bug is still around.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017
Check size of localstorage with

If its close to 5Mb that means save data bloat bug is still around.
I'm at 42.2kb used out of 600000mb so 4/6 i guess.
but Yeah i play a lot of html game so maybe I have to many save.

Now that a played a litle I managed to finish chapter 1 without encountering this gril Sabrina but during chapter 2 the first time I entered the lab she spoke to me as we were old friend. I understant that you couldn"t exepect every player to meet/not meet her and her place is important so everybody need to know her for the story when they meet but I felt pretty strange.

Maybe there is a way to put here as an encounter before finding the barrel of fuel or getting it to the manor.

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
It looks interesting and there is an original gothic atmosphere. I would like to play this game...:love:

EvangelineRaleigh

Nov 7, 2018
This game is fun at times, but it needs a guide.

I've died 28 times and am still in Chapter 2. I've tried almost every combination of events to find Lavius's motivation, but I just keep dying. I've spoken to Lavius, the werewolf, Elise, the mermaid, Felicia, and can't figure it out. If I go to Lavius's lab to investigate the guys kill Alex. If I try to question Lavius it just leads to a sex scene. The day keeps ending with the guys coming and killing Alex, but I can't figure out if I'm not passing a skill check to disable their weapons. It stops being fun after seeing the same events dozens of times.

Yoloswagking

Sep 29, 2017

I've died 28 times and am still in Chapter 2. I've tried almost every combination of events to find Lavius's motivation, but I just keep dying. I've spoken to Lavius, the werewolf, Elise, the mermaid, Felicia, and can't figure it out. If I go to Lavius's lab to investigate the guys kill Alex. If I try to question Lavius it just leads to a sex scene. The day keeps ending with the guys coming and killing Alex, but I can't figure out if I'm not passing a skill check to disable their weapons. It stops being fun after seeing the same events dozens of times.
I found that the choices in this game are pretty much the order your need to do the action but yeah at the end to progress you need to do exactly some choice.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017

I personally feel it was pretty obvious what the 'big move' to advance the plot would be, considering it's heavily foreshadowed. Don't think any changes are needed.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
New bug update: In the current itch.io patch, images for the crypt in chapter 2 during the pact without the worm repellant don't load correctly. Background shows up, but alex + the worms are nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincent Valensky

Kovalgor

Jan 17, 2019
Is there any way of playing this on iOS? Html viewer works fine, but only supports vertical screen, which cuts off backgrounds, leaving only leftmost part.

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Quicksaved in the passage with the option to "give the ribbon", save attached (.txt is to bypass extensions, remove to get original file)
1689856333409.png

EDIT: I should mention that it also breaks when quick saving in any location at any time in chapter 1 (can't say for 2 & 3) - be it overwriting a quicksave or deleting a qs and quicksaving again.

Tested on Chrome and Firefox, only happens on Chrome

Last edited:

Naggrem

Feb 8, 2022
Is there a way to outplay the thing from "The Pact" quest or is it some kind of "canon event"? Also, is there any use for Ruxandra's necklace? (A yes or no will suffice)

Last edited:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
New bug update: In the current itch.io patch, images for the crypt in chapter 2 during the pact without the worm repellant don't load correctly. Background shows up, but alex + the worms are nowhere to be found.
Will check out what's going on there, sorry about that.

Is there any way of playing this on iOS? Html viewer works fine, but only supports vertical screen, which cuts off backgrounds, leaving only leftmost part.
Proper mobile support will be coming when the game is finished, not likely this year.

Quicksaved in the passage with the option to "give the ribbon", save attached (.txt is to bypass extensions, remove to get original file)
View attachment 2785511

EDIT: I should mention that it also breaks when quick saving in any location at any time in chapter 1 (can't say for 2 & 3) - be it overwriting a quicksave or deleting a qs and quicksaving again.

Tested on Chrome and Firefox, only happens on Chrome
Sorry about that, still trying to hunt it down. Seems to be Chrome specific.

Is there a way to outplay the thing from "The Pact" quest or is it some kind of "canon event"? Also, is there any use for Ruxandra's necklace? (A yes or no will suffice)
It's a canon event. Yes it has a use, though it's subtle -

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
So no one asked about Baba Yaga and the captured sisters? Can they be released and not lose? Is there any point in this ritual?

Casey

May 13, 2017
What is the route for that Lunar Soul ending where you are turned into a cow as a bad end? I did the milking scenes but can't find it.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
What is the route for that Lunar Soul ending where you are turned into a cow as a bad end? I did the milking scenes but can't find it.
You need to increase magic to 5 and ask Baba Yaga to teach magic. First, go into the field and the main character needs to think about the existence of magic.

4.80 star(s) 48 Votes