RobertoVII

May 13, 2020
It IS a slur, but targeted at feminine looking crossdressing (gay) men, not trans persons. So no transphobia this time.

You are confusing traps (feminine men) with pre-op trans women.
A cross section of [trans] and [trap] is empty.
Men having sex with men needs the [gay] tag.

TL;DR: trap = man, [gay] tag is needed.
True but the thing is some weaboos refer to trans women as traps very often, so that's why people started to see it as a slur as far as I know

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
True but the thing is some weaboos refer to trans women as traps very often, so that's why people started to see it as a slur as far as I know
It is an adjective. It is not a slur like for example "retard." Many popular games feature boys who dress and pass as girls. Don't go all Admiral Ackbar. Side note: There is a lot of Japanese audio in this game. It should be tagged "SO MUCH AUDIO" I would not comment but if I saw a tag that turned me off about a certain aspect of the game I would not play it. I also would not comment about a game without playing it. I would never have a negative opinion on something that had a tag I did not like but I played anyways.

1632081520623.png
1632082660707.png

Last edited:

RobertoVII

May 13, 2020
really isn't trap otokono is a Japanese phenomenon

essentially male crossdressers people who dress feminine but still identify as a guy

nothing to do with trans people at all so how can it be a slur against them?

but this is getting off topic
It wasn't but some weebs started to call trans women traps on purpose so now is perceived as a slur that's why I usually use the Japanese word to be more specific and besides sounds cooler

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh, I didn't know that. Hadn't seen "trap" be used in that way yet, but I'll keep an eye open for it now. Thanks.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I didn't know that. Hadn't seen "trap" be used in that way yet, but I'll keep an eye open for it now. Thanks.
It's not. Nobody has ever used it as a slur. Some red cheek butt hurt monkey is trying to pull your banana. Don't feel bad or apologize.
I like the art style of this game. I wish it was not censored.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
It's not. Nobody has ever used it as a slur. Some red cheek butt hurt monkey is trying to pull your banana. Don't feel bad or apologize.
I like the art style of this game. I wish it was not censored.
I'm using it as a slur right now... so pull my banana

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm using it as a slur right now... so pull my banana
You have been Reported. You claimed to use a slur without using the slur. This Violates F95Zones' Policy on correct slur usage. I like the Art in this game. It is very smooth and I love the style. Much could be learned about class and style.

1632082988567.png

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
i mean cool and all but anyone have the game uncensored? sadly had to delete since it was just blurry going in a blurry spot lmao

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes