Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
really isn't trap otokono is a Japanese phenomenon

essentially male crossdressers people who dress feminine but still identify as a guy

nothing to do with trans people at all so how can it be a slur against them?

but this is getting off topic
Everything a "slur" if it goes against some people principle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
That's why i don't care anymore what people say about these kind of things lel.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
by law japanese games need to have censored genitalia before release, ussualy if there a intented official release to the west audience it may come with a uncensored version, like kagura games do

Not true. Japanese law simply say "obscene material" is not allowed to be sold/distributed. Nowhere in the law does it specify what needs to be censored. Censoring the genitalia is something companies and organizations came up with themselves to try and avoid the government stepping in. It's all self-censorship which is why it varies from a few black lines to pixilating everything within a foot of their crotch.

Whether or not it can be uncensored depends on how the artist censored it. If it's just a overlay then even a fan patch can un-censor it. If it's hard censoring on the original image itself then it can't be done unless someone wants to take the time to redraw the images or the company releases the original images.

One of the other games in the series, Trap Shrine, was decensored so I'd assume this one might be too at some point.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
female heroines, I hope they get attention too.
Oh there are female heroine games alright, it's just that if it isn't an all lesbian vn, you only get Black/Anime Lilith esque games with them fuckin' and gettin' fucked by everyone and everythin'

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
what the hell is going on ?
i feel like we are running out of thing that go well with pregnancy and now we are just adding random stuff with it and pray to God that it work

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Hmm, windows defender doesn't like the crack on this
because cracks use pretty much the same type of technology as a Trojan only instead of giving others access it gives you access to something you legally shouldn't so it tends to create false positives so most likely its nothing just add the folder to the exclusion list

Reactions: Topsoup

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is it though ? Atleast in this game the traps seem to somehow even get pregnant, and for all intents and purposes act like females with dicks.
Idk, it's more straight with a tinge of bi-curiosity than gay if you ask me. There's no dick sucking nor you getting it from them, atleast in the first one, the mc totally didn't do anything with their dicks, nothing, I mean what's the point of having trap sex if you're not doing anything with their D, I'm just saying, it's a waste. That's like, idk, having a first class Lambo car or whatever and never taking it out on the highway y'know, it's a waste. Atleast a Handjob would be nice, but no, he just ignores the schlong beetwen their legs as if it's just decoration, if I'm beating it to gay hentai I might aswell see something I wouldn't see otherwise in straight hentai-
Am I ranting about trap dicks not getting enough action ? Yes.
How did they get pregnant anyway? If it's a trap, they shouldn't have vaginas or ovaries. Is it magic?

Apr 15, 2020
So the game is tagged with monster girl and it says they’re goddesses so… are there women in the game or are all characters in the game male?

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
How did they get pregnant anyway? If it's a trap, they shouldn't have vaginas or ovaries. Is it magic?
Exactly, some magic bs. As I said, these guys just want chicks with dicks and want to gingerly touch the bisexual zone, but go no further cuz it makes them uncomfortable, they just want stay in that gray area between straight and bi

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes