Marphey

May 13, 2019
Here's the attention you wanted you loser

Anyway, pregnant traps.....I want to play, but pregnant traps? The whole point is that they cant, you can cum inside as much as you want
They can get pregnat because of some kind of Devine blessing or something. I recommend for you to search for the prequel.

Reactions: Ullubu

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well... transphobia detected, "trap" is a slur
It IS a slur, but targeted at feminine looking crossdressing (gay) men, not trans persons. So no transphobia this time.

Traps being gay is still debatable. I mean they are women for all intents and purposes except for one thing between their legs.
You are confusing traps (feminine men) with pre-op trans women.
A cross section of [trans] and [trap] is empty.
Men having sex with men needs the [gay] tag.

TL;DR: trap = man, [gay] tag is needed.

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
No. It is gay because it is still homosexual sex. A trap is just a male that dresses up as a female.
Is it though ? Atleast in this game the traps seem to somehow even get pregnant, and for all intents and purposes act like females with dicks.
Idk, it's more straight with a tinge of bi-curiosity than gay if you ask me. There's no dick sucking nor you getting it from them, atleast in the first one, the mc totally didn't do anything with their dicks, nothing, I mean what's the point of having trap sex if you're not doing anything with their D, I'm just saying, it's a waste. That's like, idk, having a first class Lambo car or whatever and never taking it out on the highway y'know, it's a waste. Atleast a Handjob would be nice, but no, he just ignores the schlong beetwen their legs as if it's just decoration, if I'm beating it to gay hentai I might aswell see something I wouldn't see otherwise in straight hentai-
Am I ranting about trap dicks not getting enough action ? Yes.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Could someone plz!!!!!!!!! make an uncensored patch for these games they seem to be really good but I can't stand censored, and I am sure I am not the only one. But if it can't be don't I guess I and others like me will miss out.
by law japanese games need to have censored genitalia before release, ussualy if there a intented official release to the west audience it may come with a uncensored version, like kagura games do

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am not talking about Japanese law I am talking about ppl that have access to the game that doesn't live there that should be able to see it all, Really why stop everyone around the world from seeing the good stuff and do the modders really care that much about some law??? Just saying

Reactions: Ullubu

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Well... transphobia detected, "trap" is a slur
really isn't trap otokono is a Japanese phenomenon

essentially male crossdressers people who dress feminine but still identify as a guy

nothing to do with trans people at all so how can it be a slur against them?

but this is getting off topic

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes