lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
The definition of shitkid.

While I appreciate more trap games, I will pass cause the pregnancy doesn't do it for me...also not sure if this is a game or a "click through and choose 2 or 3 options for different paths" kinda deal

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Our Japan, who art in asia, hallowed be thy name, thy hentai come, thy will be done on irl as it is on the internets. Give us this day our daily nut, and forgive us for bombing you as we forgive those who bombed us, and lead us into temptation, and deliver us from blue balls.

Ramen.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Can we keep the political/subjective point of view discussions out of this game thread? Whether you, i or someone else finds traps gay or not does not impact the game in anyway. Judge the game, and play it if you like it, but don't spam a thread with these back and forth "yes/no/yes" arguments.

Thank you.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can we keep the political/subjective point of view discussions out of this game thread? Whether you, i or someone else finds traps gay or not does not impact the game in anyway. Judge the game, and play it if you like it, but don't spam a thread with these back and forth "yes/no/yes" arguments.

Thank you.
No, thank you, for your TedTalk

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Zastinx
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes