Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is the deal with the gay tag,

Gay should be reserved for man on man IMO (by man I mean people presenting as masculine),
keep trap, sissy, futa and transgender separate,real life isn't limited to binary genders anymore, and the fantasy world never has, never will and never should limit itself in such a way.
To all the die hard black & whiters, the presence a of penis doesn't always mean male even in the real world, female hyenas for example have cocks.
I'm guessing those ears might mean anthropomorphized hyenas.
(and if you absolutely need define sex, surely the most important organ for this is the womb.)

Just my two cents

No. It is gay because it is still homosexual sex. A trap is just a male that dresses up as a female.
Having both Trap and Gay tags is redundant for the purposes of omiting something from your search, and hampering for people seeking one kink over another.
Besides it's only gay if your dicks touch.

Well... transphobia detected, "trap" is a slur
Trap is definately not a slur, it's a way of life :p

Adjudicator

Oct 29, 2017
Wow. A game I did not expect to have a translation. Upon further reading, I am amazed it is an entire trilogy too.

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
What is the deal with the gay tag,

Gay should be reserved for man on man IMO (by man I mean people presenting as masculine),
keep trap, sissy, futa and transgender separate,real life isn't limited to binary genders anymore, and the fantasy world never has, never will and never should limit itself in such a way.
To all the die hard black & whiters, the presence a of penis doesn't always mean male even in the real world, female hyenas for example have cocks.
I'm guessing those ears might mean anthropomorphized hyenas.
(and if you absolutely need define sex, surely the most important organ for this is the womb.)

Just my two cents

Having both Trap and Gay tags is redundant for the purposes of omiting something from your search, and hampering for people seeking one kink over another.
Besides it's only gay if your dicks touch.

Trap is definately not a slur, it's a way of life :p
I agree 100%. I am not turmed on by regular male gay stuff, but traps I rather fuck than a regular straight dude. lmaooooooooo

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
lmao
Its not gay cause they dont behave like gay men. They look, speak and behave like girls and they can even get pregnant. I have a feeling real gay people wont enjoy this and I doubt they are the target audience for this game.

Anyway why is there "vaginal sex" in the genre?
lmao holy shit how far will you go to convince yourself ! there's thousands of games with same shit AND fat tits but no dicks and this is what gets ya ? if ypu thinks gays arent into femboys and stuff u are a poor fool

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and ejmuerte

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
lmao

lmao holy shit how far will you go to convince yourself ! there's thousands of games with same shit AND fat tits but no dicks and this is what gets ya ? if ypu thinks gays arent into femboys and stuff u are a poor fool
They have wombs dude, go away google the word womb and which sex has one, then come back and have another go telling me about your theory.
Remember fantasy doesn't have to follow real world rules, it's kinda the best thing about fantasy.
https://f95zone.to/threads/trap-genesis-final-no-strike.94739/post-6610918

• Haha
Reactions: Lypso55 and Ullubu

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
They have wombs dude, go away google the word womb and which sex has one, then come back and have another go telling me about your theory.
That's some pretty brutal copium abuse (Stop. Get some help.) and more to the point wilfully ignoring the explicit premises of the setting. Like actual fucking gods and magic being involved from the get go and, idk, characters being explicitly described as crossdressing males right in the pitch of the first game of the series...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's some pretty brutal copium abuse (Stop. Get some help.) and more to the point wilfully ignoring the explicit premises of the setting. Like actual fucking gods and magic being involved from the get go and, idk, characters being explicitly described as crossdressing males right in the pitch of the first game of the series...
What is copium abuse?

this game is set fantasy world populated by a fantasy race (who aren't human), words used to describe our world clearly are sufficient to describe them properly, my response was purely for the benefit for people who cannot comprehend the massive grey range of sex in fantasy. How if you absolutely must pin a sex/sexuality on these creatures male is the least accurate of 2 gender range you are limiting yourself to.
  • Not all males have a penis (birds for example),
  • Not all bearers of a penis are male (hyenas for example),
  • the only gender defining characteristic that makes sense to me is the womb/ovaries. ie females prduce eggs, Males produce sperm.
  • Some creatures who have both male and female characteristic, they are neither male or female (there are different terms depending on specifics, google them for yourself)
How people describe them depends on there familiarity with language and their anticipation how it will be received.
As your point about magic being responsible, then surely the most accurate term, if you are still limiting yourself to 2 genders is that males were transformed into females.
And that without trying to lecture you about gender fluidity in the real world. please educate yourself, google something new today.

TL : DR
I don't worry to much about fixed genders, The primary point I was trying to make was, Gay should be restricted to Masculine attracted to Masculine. Trap/Sissy/Trans/Futa all deserve their own tags without being lumped in with gay, they represent different kinks/desires/fetishes
first post

LeoRosso

Jan 22, 2018
It's a kinetic novel. Besides, all the scenes are spoiled in the screenshots.
But the traps are cute tho.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
What is copium abuse?

this game is set fantasy world populated by a fantasy race (who aren't human), words used to describe our world clearly are sufficient to describe them properly, my response was purely for the benefit for people who cannot comprehend the massive grey range of sex in fantasy. How if you absolutely must pin a sex/sexuality on these creatures male is the least accurate of 2 gender range you are limiting yourself to.
  • Not all males have a penis (birds for example),
  • Not all bearers of a penis are male (hyenas for example),
  • the only gender defining characteristic that makes sense to me is the womb/ovaries. ie females prduce eggs, Males produce sperm.
  • Some creatures who have both male and female characteristic, they are neither male or female (there are different terms depending on specifics, google them for yourself)
How people describe them depends on there familiarity with language and their anticipation how it will be received.
As your point about magic being responsible, then surely the most accurate term, if you are still limiting yourself to 2 genders is that males were transformed into females.
And that without trying to lecture you about gender fluidity in the real world. please educate yourself, google something new today.

TL : DR
I don't worry to much about fixed genders, The primary point I was trying to make was, Gay should be restricted to Masculine attracted to Masculine. Trap/Sissy/Trans/Futa all deserve their own tags without being lumped in with gay, they represent different kinks/desires/fetishes
first post
now THIS IS COPE !!!!! I won't read it your bs essay but the whole premise of the first game is mc learning to love them despite them being male.
i seriously wish for you to find peace within yourself bro, and get sum dicks

Apr 15, 2020
Yeah. Thinking. Lot of that going around the threads these days. Next you will expect everyone to read posts and type smartly. This game is a very slow burn. Being a DIK is similar. Don't mention this in the College Kings thread. Go Wolves!
i mean tbf the tags and the game description makes it a tad confusing. its tagged monster girl and says goddesses so it makes one wonder if its all traps or if there's more.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
I think we're missing the entire point;
who would win? Hinowa-chan goddess of chaos vs Arnos Voldigoad Demon Cheat King of Tyranny

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes