Jptraplord

Aug 31, 2020
My virus checker erased the download. Someone get this game from Steam Unlocked? The "please run as administrator", and "oh don't forget to turn off your virus checker as it will give a false positive" website. [I also note that other commentators have had virus warnings].
The are two executables that get downloaded, from what I can tell one is a virus, while the other is actualy the game. If you delete the virus the game.exe will still work, use at your own discrestion.

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
Could someone plz!!!!!!!!! make an uncensored patch for these games they seem to be really good but I can't stand censored, and I am sure I am not the only one. But if it can't be don't I guess I and others like me will miss out.
OH GOD PLS BLESS YOU

Derol

Oct 25, 2021
Thanks Japan for the censorship, i almost gave up showing to my whole family a game about having sex and impregnating trap goddesses, but the censorship changes everything.

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Can I ask what the patch on erogejapan is for? I downloaded it thinking it'd take away the censoring but it didn't

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Can I ask what the patch on erogejapan is for? I downloaded it thinking it'd take away the censoring but it didn't
Eroge patches usually just add the H-content for Steam games. If you bought this on steam, it would not have any adult content.

Reactions: Azekiel

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
Eroge patches usually just add the H-content for Steam games. If you bought this on steam, it would not have any adult content.
Thanks for the answer. Do you know if there'll ever a be an uncensored patch for this game like there is for trap shrine? Afaik trap legend still doesn't an uncensored patch

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes