randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any other game like this coming soon? and waiting for it to be uncensored is a waste of time right? no one can uncensor it right? so asked the dev said that they wont make uncensor patches

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2021
So I checked this using a VM and removed the file which a couple of Antiviruses reported as a generic trojan.
Game seems to run fine without the file.
Also since it was flagged as generic by only part of the security vendors on Virustotal, it might just have been a false positive.
It can happen sometimes with cracks, that they get flagged by a trigger-happy antivirus. Obviously doesn't mean you should ignore your AVs warnings.

Anyway it would probably be better if someone else gives this another onceover, before BaasB updates the first page.

Last edited:

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
So I checked this using a VM and removed the file which a couple of Antiviruses reported as a generic trojan.
Also since it was flagged as generic by only part of the security vendors on Virustotal, it might just have been a false positive.
It can happen sometimes with cracks, that they get flagged by a trigger-happy antivirus. Obviously doesn't mean you should ignore your AVs warnings.

Anyway it would probably be better if someone else gives this another onceover, before BaasB updates the first page.
man your greatness just shines everywhere

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

so wait your link, will never trigger the anti-virus/windows defender anymore??

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Also Developer note says "This is the long-awaited final of the ten-year-old "Trap" series" what are the names of other gamers from this series

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021

File does not exist apparently

Apr 18, 2021
File does not exist apparently
I updated the link in my original post.

Though you could just download from the link on page one. According to BaasB the file in question is a false positive:
Installation:

1. Extract and run.

NOTE: it appears that you can ignore the "DS-CRACKiNTRO_03.exe" file - if your Antivirus flags it (because cracks often act similar to trojans), then no loss.

Reactions: P1ranhaaa
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes