Jan 28, 2021
How did they get pregnant anyway? If it's a trap, they shouldn't have vaginas or ovaries. Is it magic?
its probably just male preg
its a thing
especially in those weird alpha omega beta fanfics
idfk its a rlly common fetish that dudes can just get anal pregnant

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021
Guys anyone know how to play this game on android my phone is on android 14 and i cant install kirikiri2 because doesn't support android 14??

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
And that without trying to lecture you about gender fluidity in the real world. please educate yourself, google something new today.

TL : DR
I don't worry to much about fixed genders, The primary point I was trying to make was, Gay should be restricted to Masculine attracted to Masculine. Trap/Sissy/Trans/Futa all deserve their own tags without being lumped in with gay, they represent different kinks/desires/fetishes
your TL : DR hits the nail pretty good to be honest. I for one am attracted to Femininity -> be it Femboys, "Trans" Women, or "Cis" Women.
dont know if there is a label for that or better yet: if it even needs one

EDIT: lol , sry for the necro

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
your TL : DR hits the nail pretty good to be honest. I for one am attracted to Femininity -> be it Femboys, "Trans" Women, or "Cis" Women.
dont know if there is a label for that or better yet: if it even needs one

EDIT: lol , sry for the necro
Same here :3
Feminine powa 4 the win :giggle:
And there is a term, two actually. Gynosexual or Finsexual. Not sure which one to use but basically they mean the same. Atracted to feminine people regardless whom. Which thats my case ^^

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes